His Makeup Artist jk ff 39

Episode 39:

Y/n: Aunty.....?????

Mrs.kim(tae's mother) : Y/n????....

Y/n pov: we both stood straight looking at eachother with a surprised eyes because I'm seeing her after soo many years,,, even though when I was working in bighit I never get a chance to meet her,...

Mrs.kim: ohh...my..God...y/n,,,i can't believe my eyes that you're really infront of me,,,,,

Couldn't able to stop myself i immediately hugged..... making her smile & hug 🫂 back....

Mrs.kim: hahaa..... missed me???

Y/n: a lot.... Aunty.....btw how are you?

Mrs.kim: I'm good dear..... how are you....

Y/n: hmmm

I just hummed while nodding my head because it was getting difficult for me to say,,,my eyes already filled up with tears cause my childhood roamed infront of my eyes with her,,,tae oppa & aunty has a very special place in my heart.......

Mrs.kim: what hmmmm???huh... Say in words,,,dumb girl,,,,haha,,,, don't cry y/nii,,,, you'll made me join too in tearing up..... seriously I was on my edge..... you know....

Y/n: hehe.....hmm...ok.. okay....i understood..... hahaha

She made me laugh with her dramatic words exactly like tae oppa ofcourse he is a son of this amazing leady....

Y/n: you didn't changed a bit aunty...

Mrs.kim: you too pumpkin......

My heart felt warm hearing this nickname of mine from her again ☺️

Mrs.kim: if you missed me that much then why didn't you came to Meet me atleast once in these all years huh???

Y/n: i wanted tooo & asked tae oppa many times to take me to you, but he didn't get time & couldn't able to manage with his busy schedules

Mrs.kim: yeahh...yeahh..him and his busy ass....i too gave up asking him several times,,,, you know he even barely visits our home now a days....

Y/n: hmm,,,any how I'm now  finally able to meet you....

Mrs.kim: me too dear......

Y/n: did you completed your shopping 🛒 aunty??

Mrs.kim: yess...and was about to call minji(v's sister) to go home with her..

Y/n: ooo... okay,,, don't call her aunty.. I'll drop you to home...and don't say noo,,,by this chance we'll get few more time to chitchat.....

Mrs.kim: 😊 could i even deney you....as you wish.. let's go...

Y/n: btw how is minji,,, what she is doing in her life.....