His Makeup Artist jk ff 23

Episode 23:

Jas: what's going on between you two....🧐🧐

Jas asked with a questionable tone looking at jk & me,,,i gulped before speaking but yeri interrupted....

Yeri: What??? These two.... i don't think there is something running between them,, cause they don't even talk with eachother properly... Right y/nii....

I immediately nodded in agreement...

Y/n: jas stop troubling your brain.... you're suspecting your own sister for no reason....

Jas: cause you're behaving like that...

Y/n: oohh.. really....i think your brain cracked because of the exams... I'll see what percentage you'll get,, then I'll tell minha unni,, she'll take care of you further.... what you say...huh...

She widened her eyes....😨

Jk: yaaahhhh..y/naahh.. don't scare your sister like this..... don't worry jas I'm on your side.... you'll definitely get good grades..... don't listen to her,, your y/n unni is soo badd....

I wide opened my mouth in shock 😯 cause few hours ago he is too cringey & touchy,, not leaving evena chance and now,, huh unbelievable..... Seeing my all shocked face he winked at me with a teasing smile.....huh....I'm not going to talk to him now....

Y/n: jas let's go now.........😒

Glaring at him i left with my sister....

Next Day.........

Mr&mrs.baek house......

Mr.baek: jagiya..... don't be like this,, have your meals... otherwise you'll get sick.....

Mrs.baek: noo....i won't until i see my son.....how can you be this rude to your own son..... it's been six months since you sent him to London again....

Mr.baek: it's for his sake only....i don't want my son to be get spoild.... I wanted to see him in higher position,,,, i want him to learn life lessons & behave like a matured man unless like roaming around girls..... Trust me I'll let him come back here once i got to know that he really changed....

Mrs.baek: NO....I don't want to listen anything... just call your manager and tell him to bring my son ba.....

Before she complete her sentence she stopped hearing familiar voice.....

Jeabam: MOM....

She immediately turned & ran towards her son..who stood at main door having a smile on his face,,,,

Mrs.baek: my..son...i missed a lot....

She started to cry hugging her son and mr.baek stood at his place with a frown and looked at mr.lee who stood behind jeabam and noticing it jeabam broke the hug & straight went to his father.....

Jeabam: you are confused to see me here right dad????

Mr.baek: why you came here with out my permission...

He asked sternly to his son making him to laugh by shook his head....

Jeabam: you still have trust issues on me dad.....??? Fine.... I'll come to the topic,,,i did what you wanted....i completed my studies which i left in middle & now I'm ready to take the responsibility of our company... And also you wanted me to change my behaviour right....look I'm completely changed now.....

Glancing at him from top to bottom mr.baek stared at mr.lee for better explanation......

Mr.lee: yes sir,,, it is true.....he completed his studies not scoring top, only with average grades but he sincerely tried his best......he really didn't took that girl name even once from his mouth.....