His Makeup Artist jk ff 42

Episode 42:

Y/n pov: I stood on my spot gulping saliva down, sweating in fear, I couldn't able to open my mouth, jack oppa looking at me with curious yet angrily to know the reason what jeebam is doing here,,, how can I tell him that this basterd recorded the video of ME sleeping with jungkook🥺and blackmailing me to marry him using it..... For the first time, first time in my life I was feeling regret of my own decision..... I always wanted things go smoothly but everything ended up in a mess,,, especially about jk & me, finally gathering some courage I decided to reveal our relationship but he came as devil in between,

Jack: why are you quite...... Say something...... What is happening here.... Why he was so confident that you're going to marry him.....

I glared at jeebam with my teary eyes yet the same time infinite anger & hatred.... A smirk appeared on his face seeing my helpless situation..... And before jack oppa ask me again he interrupted....

Jeebam: don't ask her why...... It's completely my choice... I want y/n & I'll definitely marry her no matter what.... And I'll sure make her agree... So be respectful towards me okay......

Jack: Respect My Foot....... I won't even let your shadow lay on my sister... You Get That...... 😤 GET OUT.....

Jeebam: easy Jack... Calm down.... I'm leaving...... Bye.... Sweatheart..... 😘😏

Saying that he finally left my house, making me feel done with my own life😔

A Couple Of Hours Later.........

I sat on 🛋️sofa beside my eomma hanging my head low, who was worried for me after hearing about jeebam, oppa thought like always he's trying to get me but didn't know what weapon he is going to use against me and that was scaring me to death..... What if my family saw that video,,,, what if eomma mistook jungkook wrongly....... Will they accept our love? I was zoned out in my thoughts until........

Jas: what the heck......he didn't get any lesson even though he almost met hell & came back..... Huh...... Oppa... File a case on him,,,,

Hearing it my eyes widened.... And immediately said.....

Y/n: Noooo..... Don't do this......

I said taking them offgaurd & shocked to my sudden words, who are not right..... Doing like that nothing will change,,, what if he upload that video in internet,, it'll sure damage jk's career...... And I don't want to witness that scene because of me.......

Jas: what??? What do you mean unni???

Y/n: I.. I.. Mean..... I don't think It'll be any use of us, he.... he won't give up that easily and you know his father, he may use his father's name & power to get of the 👮🚓.....

Jack: hmm......

Oppa & eomma hummed thinking about something else,,, but Jas wasn't satisfied to my reply and was silently watching me, I'm sure she must have suspected the reason behind me saying like that......

Mrs.Choi: don't worry honey, soon I'll find another way to get rid of that punk.... Don't think much okay...... Go to your room & take some rest..... Hmm..

Nodding to her I stood up and started to heed towards my room followed by Jas...
She closed the door right after entering in room and turned to me asking......