His Makeup Artist jk ff 3

Episode 3:

Y/n pov: i went to him and started to apply it on his hair slowly,, avoiding his stares,,, why he was staring at me like that through the mirror,,,did he recognised me???no..no.. y/n erase it from your brain,,if he remember me then everything is going to be awkward between us,,,so try to avoid him as much as possible......

Han: y/n...are you done....

Y/n: huh???...yeah... almost ..is i did correctly as you said....???

Han: show me....

I backed to give her clear view..

Han: no... not like this,,, you have to put it only on edge of the hair,, not full....i already explained earlier...!!!

I cursed myself,,,i messed up,,,it is all because of him,,,he distracted my mind by staring me continuously....

Y/n: I'm sorry unni....now what should I doooo...

Jk: how can you do this,,,,where is your mind,,did you forgot it 🧠 at your home.....

Y/n: I'm so..sorry....

Han: don't worry I'll fix it jungkook.., y/n go check on others.....

Jk: noo... wait....

I was about to go he stopped....

Jk: let her noona....she is the one who spoild,,,so she is the one going to fix it, 

Han: are you sure jungkook....

Jk: yes..no worry....

I didn't understand him.....and did what Han unni told,, this time fully concentrated....

Jk pov: I'm absorbing her this past one week,,she was trying to avoid me...god knows why,,, she was good with everyone talking, getting close to every staff members, huyngs except me,,,, and don't know why she gets nervous when I'm infront of her,,, and that is what  making me curious  about her...
.
.
Finally the day completed,,,i went out of the building marching towards bus stop,,,i don't think today I'll get a bus because it's already 12am passed,,, cause of the work we did earlier....i was in my own thaughts then someone horned making me flinch...and turned to look at the person...

Y/n:oppa.....

Sliding the car window down tae oppa smiled brightly looking towards me..

V: come get in... I'll drop you at your home....

Y/n: thank you... but it's okay oppa i can go myself....

V: look at the time dumb girl,,, it's too late.. and I'm not letting you go alone at this hour....

Y/n: but oppa.......

V: no but.....just get in....

Giving up on him....i sat on passenger seat beside him,,, he started driving giving me a satisfied smile......

V: sorry y/n....i really didn't get time to talk to you properly,,,,,,

Y/n: it's ok oppa....i can see that how much you're working hard along with other members.....

V: hmmm.....btw,,,,how is uncle & aunty,,,,,????

Y/n: eomma....is good but......

I hung my head low thinking about my dad... looking at my dropped expression he concerned....

V: are you okay.... what happened...

Y/n: dad...is no more.....he died 5years back....

V: What....???? How???