His Makeup Artist jk ff 7

Episode 7:

Y/n: yeah.....but don't you think her behaviour is strange......

Yeri: tell me one thing, why are you curious about her... and are you perhaps feeling jealous....

Y/n: What.......why would I.... I'm just asking,,, don't think too much....

Yeri: it's you baby,,, who was thinking & suspecting her like a officer.....so stop talking about her and let's go to our homes,,, today I'm going late because of the work and because of you tooo.... and my mom is going to take big lecture on me...

Y/n: hey.... don't blame me,,, when you are getting late, you could have left,,,

Yeri: haaa??? How mean you are,,,i waited for you because i don't want that my friend to not encountered by a bad people in this dark night,,, instead of saying thank you, you're taunting me girl....

Y/n halted for a minute, hearing yeri's words,,, and sweat coming from her forehead,,, noticing her state, yeri looked at her with a concern....

Yeri: y/n.... are you okay what happened....y/n....

Coming back into sence y/n wiped her sweat.....

Y/n: yeah.....yeah I'm ok,,,see you tomorrow bye...

Saying that she went inside the bus,,, 🚌,,yeri stood there all dumb founded to her sudden tension & behaviour,,, &booked a taxi to go....

Next day..........

Another day of their m/v shooting , everyone did their work perfectly, and today y/n felt relieved cause jk behaved really nice with her like a friend..... taking a break they all took their places for touch up,,y/n went to jk sat tiredly ....

Y/n: tired this early......

Jk: are you teasing me?????

Y/n: haha.... just kidding.....bend little i have to fix your hair....

Jk: haha...shorty....(he wishpered making sure to not to hearable to her)

Y/n: did you said something......

Jk: noo.....

As y/n was doing his hair,his eyes unknowingly landed on the person who was looking at him with tensed up expression,, opposite direction to jk, and it's taehyung who was mouthing him (don't break the rule).... jk laughed lightly jerking his head to tae's silly behaviour.......

Y/n: don't move,,,, why are you laughing.......

Jk: sry..... nothing.....

Jk pov: this time i put my face straight making me to look directly in her eyes... for a minute i lost admiring her features, her glossy lips,her big innocent  attractive eyes, that anyone can fall in love,,but for me whenever i look into her eyes, i feel like i go deeper & deeper for those eyes & can fall in love with her,,,don't know why it's seems like i saw her before.... but where ....... later reality hits me.... what are you doing jk... you can't think about her like that,, she is not your girl..........

After the good complition of m/v shoot,,all the members & staff took seets packing there things ready to go...

Yeri: godd... finally,, this heavy work completed... now i can go early today,,

Y/n: yeahhh...me too and also i have to prepare for my exams....i hope i give my best in exams.....

Yeri: why are you taking this much pressure & tention to yourself.....i mean is it that important for you to work part time job that too continuing your studies......???