His Makeup Artist jk ff 15

Episode 15:

Jk: don't forget to come tomorrow....i want to say something important to you.......

Saying that he backed,,,,and winked at her before he leave.....and y/n stood there all shocked & dumb founded because of his sudden actions....

Having a little smile on his face jk straight went inside the car, and sat beside taehunge,,who sat in driving seat with a serious look......

V: you did it purposely right....???

He said in a serious tone getting jungkook attention.....

Jk: what????

V: you intentionally left your phone right.......

Jk: hu-huyng.....i.....

V: STOP CREATING Excuses....... jungkook......why did you do that..... What is running in your mind...... what the.....

Jk: i Love her huyng.....

Jk said in middle,,, catching him off-guard,,, and tae went in silent being shocked......

V: wh-what......???

Jk: I'm sorry Huyng....but it is true... that i fell in love with her.... that day i lied to you,,,i just made a deal with you only to tease you...but i don't know that i would really going to fall for her..... you don't know huyng,,how i controlled my feelings for her,,my love towards her,,i tried to kept my love aside only for you...cause i don't wanted to hurt you huyng.... you mean a lot to me....but....now i realised she is my true love, my comfort zone...who makes me forget all my past easily....i know right now you're getting mad on me.....but trust me huyng....i love her more than myself,,,i think i can't even live without her......

V: STOP IT... jungkook.....did you forgot what she mean to me.... you know that i love her from the very first day......

Jk: i-i'm.... sorry Huyng..... I'm really sorry,,,i couldn't help.....i don't know when it all happened,, getting close & friendly to her day by day....i didn't realised......she is such an angel with her behaviour that anyone could fall to her sweat guesture.....i know huyng that you fell for her first,,,but.....i fell deeper....... that i couldn't resist myself.....try to understand huynge... And i even noticed you these days you yourself tried to distance from her... You're not talking & looking at her the way you used to do before.....

Jungkook told him every thing genuinely and Taehuynge went nub after hearing his confession.... he couldn't think straight,, what is happening,,, and saying nothing he started to drove with full speed.. like showing his anger in driving..... and jk who sat there with a worried face for tae,,,

Jk: huyng..... slow down.... huyng......

Soon they reached bighit building.... Not looking at jk even once he get out of the car,, and headed straight towards his room and jk still behind him trying to talk, to made him understand and concerned about him.....

Jk: please huyng.. listen to me... I told you that it all happened unintentionally...... please 🥺🥺 huyng...and... and..i promise you...if she reject me... I'll never come in her life... just give me a little chance to show my love towards her....pls....

Going inside taehunge closed the door in his face with a loud thud sound.... And banging on his door continuously he called V,, with a teary eyes...

Jk: huyng.... open the door please... let's sit & talk calmly....

V: LEAVE.. MEE... ALONE....

Tae shouted making him to move back & understand,, later he too went towards his room... They both broke into tears not having any idea,, what is coming into their life's....is their friendship is going to end here...they both are stucked between her, who was unaware of both their feelings.... But one thing for sure... that one person should be sacrifice & left heart broken in the end........