His Makeup Artist jk ff 14

Episode 14:

???: it's a big pleasure for me to see you again baby......

Y/n: je-jeebam......???

I uttered seeing him after 3years... Noticing my fear he laughed like a devil.....

Jk: y/n....are you okay....let me help you.....

He came hurriedly after seeing me falling on the ground,,,jk frown noticing my all shocked & feared state

Jeebam: are you surprised baby.....me toooo.....

Saying that he took his steps forward,, i immediately stood up and hide behind jungkook.... making him more confused & concerned about me...

 making him more confused & concerned about me

Jk: what happened y/n.... why are you scared.....

Y/n: je-jeebam......

Jk: what...????

Y/n: he......is.....jeebam..... Please save me jungkook.....

Jk pov: now i remembered,,,who is he... Soo he is that pervert basterd.... Who tried to force her....

Jeebam: hahahaa.... You're soo mean..we met after long years and you're hiding from me.... you have many depts to pay me y/n....

For a moment i went in confusion not understanding his words....

Jeebam: don't you understand,, wait I'll show you.....

Sliding some hairs from his forehead,, he showed the scar.. which was on left side,, then i remembered ..it was given by me...in past, when hit him with a wine bottle........

Jeebam: how do you think, that I'll let you go that easily...tch,,tch,,tch,,, not at all baby... you're my madness...
3yrs of my life already wasted because of my dad....he forcefully send me here after that incident,, that's why you escaped from me and leaved happily ,,but not anymore.....

Jk: stay away from her..... other wise you'll face bad consequences....

He said in middle,, grabbing jeebam attention.... later his eyes diverted towards me & my hand which was clutching jungkook's shirt in fear....

Jeebam: threatening me huh..??? Don't come in middle she is mine... You don't know about me....

Jk: i don't even care.....if you love your life,, just go from here and never show your face to her,,, you can't even lay a finger on her when I'm here....

I can sence the anger in him....i never saw jungkook being this angery.....

i never saw jungkook being this angery