His Makeup Artist jk ff 9

Episode 9:

Y/n: Jas.....

Her name came from my mouth as a whisper and can be hearable to my beside one's...... twitching his eyebrows tae said.....

V: is she really Jasmine....????

Jk: jas means your sister......???

Suga: Wait...who..is...Jasmine....????

Jhope: are you perhaps talking about aladdin's Jasmine.....huh...

Y/n: GODD.........will you all stay quiet....she is Jasmine....MY YOUNGER SISTER.........

BTS: WHAT....?????

And i took a glance at yeri & jas who held eachother's hair in a fist

And i took a glance at yeri & jas who held eachother's hair in a fist.......... still arguing and fighting with eachother,,,we all widened our eyes when jas twisted yeri's arm after releasing her hair from yeri.......

 still arguing and fighting with eachother,,,we all widened our eyes when jas twisted yeri's arm after releasing her hair from yeri

V: ohhhh...Nooooo........

Y/n: JASS.........STOP..............

I shouted and We all ran towards her getting their attention....

Jas: unni.......

Yeri: leave...me.... stupid girl.......

Y/n: jas...jas.... stop it...leave her.... What are you doing leave her....

Jas: no way unni.....I'll teach her a lesson... She bad mouthed about you & me......

Yeri: unni???? Wait...wait....is y/n your unni... that you were talking earlier...

Jas: yess....she is my unni and I'm her sister......i came here to meet her only..

Y/n: jas...now leave her...she is my friend.... please..we will talk calmly....

Jas: but unni....

Y/n: leave her i say........

Pouting at y/n jas left yeri's hand...

Yeri: ouchhh.......

Y/n: are you okay yeri????

Yeri: do you really think after getting into a fight with your sister I'll be ok......