His Makeup Artist jk ff 34

Episode 34:

Hyrim: sorry if i made you wait.....any how nice to meet you......y/n...

Y/n pov: she extended her hand to me for a hand shake....i arched my eyebrows looking at her with a questioning look because i couldn't understand her two years ago she came to provoke jk giving her wedding card,, and suddenly appears on our sight from nowhere with a tensed self,, later asked me to come here to have talk for my sake....and now calmly greeting me...and one thing for sure something is going inside her i can say that because her face was showing no emotions......
Seeing my expression she took back her hand leaving a little sigh....

Hyrim: gudging me already....??fine...come lets go to that cafe and sit before starting our conversation....

I glanced at the cafe which was inside the mall before looking back at Hyrim  and said.....

Y/n: keep that all aside.... first tell me why you called me here that too not known by jungkook.......

Hyrim: i will,,,, that's why I'm asking you to come & have a seat because it was going to take long,,,and I'm sure you won't like standing here middle of the mall listening to me around huge crowded people's.... right.....

I think she is right,,,so i just nodded to her before marching inside the cafe,,, sitting on the chairs which are in corner of the room she ordered two americanoas for us.....

Y/n: now will you open your mouth and tell me what is reason that you called me here.....

Hyrim: hmm..... Since when you & jungkook started dating eachother,, from how many months you were in love with eachother.....

I frowned my eyebrows hearing her questions....

Y/n: seriously....... you called me here to know about our love story huh..!! Don't tell me that you're getting jealous because jk is in love with me.,, Completely removing you from his heart ,,, are you???

I intentionally triggered her to wanted to know her real intention and i expected her to get mad but my surprise she didn't get mad instead smiled weekly looking down before looking back at me

I intentionally triggered her to wanted to know her real intention and i expected her to get mad but my surprise she didn't get mad instead smiled weekly looking down before looking back at me..... and said.....