His Makeup Artist jk ff 10

Episode 10:

V pov: what happened to dad....????

Hanuel(frnd3): relax Kim.....i know what happened between you two at past.....but still he is a very close friend of you... infact more than three of us right..... how can you broke your relation with mr.choi & with his family......

Mr.kim: i already told you..... don't take his name...he is no one to me.....

Frnd2: he didn't meant to upset you by taking mr.choi's name.....he just wanted to know about them after knowing,, his daughter was working with your son....they may be.....

Mr.kim: What..... what do you mean may be...huh.....???

V pov: dad asked his friend with a questionable expression,,, making him to look at me....and i sat there having no idea about their conversation.......

Frnd2: i mean they were very close to eachother when they were kids,,, so i thought meating eachother after years,,may have grown feelings... you know today's generation......

Mr.kim: don't spin the words.....say it exactly what you mean.....

Hanuel: maybe your son & mr.choi's daughter is in a relationship with eachother....

V pov: i widened my eyes..... what these three old heads are trying to say....why they are interfering in my personal life.......what bothers them if i choose y/n in my life.....
Dad immediately looks at me with a doubting eyes after hearing them.....

V: wh-what.....dad...???

Mr.kim: tell me..what ever they are saying is it true....you both are in a relationship,,, because you both are working under the same roof....

V pov: why dad looks scary & this angry..... from all these years for the first time I'm seeing dad this angry.... I think telling him about the truth that i like y/n is not right time now and y/n also didn't have any idea about my feelings,,,,,,so.....

V: noo.....dad.....we are not...we are just good frnds.....

Mr.kim: hmmm... good for you...... and also keep a distance with her......i don't want you to get close with her & her family.......did you get that.....

V: but dad.... what's the reason....y/n is...

Mr.kim: i don't want to have any conversation about in this....stay away from her that's it......

Getting being done with dad & his stupid friends..i left from there....
..............

Mrs.kim: tae...tae.... come have dinner.....tae...taehuynghaaa.....

I straight went to my room, ignoring eomma's calling not understanding even a word about there conversation....and mom came worriedly inside....

Mrs.kim: what happened son....

She asked with a concern..... not making her more worried i told her everything......

V: what is their problem eomma... why they are interfering.....and why appa saying like that..........what happened between appa & mr.choi....

Mrs.kim sighed before speaking.....

Mrs.kim: before mr.choi's family leaves deague.... your appa & mr.choi had a fight.....

V: what are you saying eomma.....???😧..... they are very close to eachother & good friends too.....then how.....

Mrs.kim: yeah that is what makes me confused too...i don't know what exactly the reason,,,but they had serious fight,, after that mr.choi left deague with his family and i tried to ask your appa several times but he didn't said anything instead gets angry on me......but one thing I'm sure is... these three Minions has something in all these mess........ stupids.......huh.....