His Makeup Artist jk ff 5

Episode 5:

V: WHAT.......no.... you're lying right... tell me jungkookahh..... you're just kidding me don't you........ and it's just few days as she joined as a worker in our bighit entertainment,,how can you fall for her in this short period that too i didn't saw you talking to her like others....how is it possible.....

Jk: why would I lie.... Think straight taehuynge....if i don't have feelings for her then why i would have stared at her secretly.... and also after knowing your oneside love story,,, why i just couldn't sit calm and tells you directly that i like her tooo.... don't you the one who told me to move on,& i deserve better person, maybe she is that one who knows... and one more thing i fall for her exactly the same way as YOU.... you know Love at first sight.............

V pov: after what jungkook said i lost in my thoughts, couldn't able to process the words too......we both went into long silence, thinking for a while i made one decision..... getting up from the chair i looked at jk, who instantly shifted his gaze towards me..

V: okay....i have decided one thing... Since you're telling me that you tooo have feelings on her, then we should do one thing and should stay on our words without breaking it.... okay....

Jk: huh???? Wait... wait... tell me clearly what you decided, what you're trying to explain.......

V: uffff...i mean I'm ag-agreeing....

Jk: what you're agreeing.....????

V: ahhhh.....calm down teahuyngeahhhhh calm down.....

He said to himself and jungkook waiting for him to say further......

V: i mean you can try to make her fall for you....

Jk pov: i got shocked to his words,,,is he really wants to gave up on his childhood crush,,,which he always used to tell wherever,,whoever ask about his first love.... seriously.....i couldn't believe him.... and i was about to deney whatever he said,,,,his next words made me close my mouth.......

V: and don't think that I'm going to leave her & sacrifice her to you.... I'm just giving you chance to prove & show your love, and I'm sure y/n won't fall for you.... because she hate bad boys and only likes descent good boys like me..... hahaa......

Jk: are you challenging me huyng???

V: it's not a challenge kookahhh..... it's a information about her taste on boys.

Jk pov: whatever tae huyng told made me not step back....i wanted to see I'm i good or bad with people.....is I'm that bad in a relationship,,, I'm not taking y/n from tae.... I don't want tooo.....but it's just i wanted to know about me,,, it is like a challenge for me...... and teasing tae hyung is more fun to me,, questioning to myself finally i made a decision......

Jk: let's see then......

V: but remember one thing kookahh don't cross any limits towards her, which can make her uncomfortable.... if i got to know that you did something like that you'll die in my hands...get that.....

Jk: aahuh????and what about you...

V: me too will keep distance from her okay....,

Jk: done.....👍👍👍
.
.
.
After two days......

A/n pov: they both challenged to eachother not knowing the upcoming circumstances,,, and where it leads to their life's...how their life's are going to change,,,, after that both were busy getting prepare for their new mv shoot,,, and the day came all ready with their suits,costumes & background setup.....

Yeri: y/n.... look at this suit.... isn't it beautiful......

Y/n: yes it is.....who is going to wear this....