His Makeup Artist jk ff 25

Episode 25:

Jk: yes huyng what is it..... What....in.... Which Hospital....... okay I'm coming now......

He said in loud getting his huyngs &y/n's attention,,, they went near him as soon as they saw him cut the call....

Jin: what happened...???

Jimin: who is on the phone.....??

Y/n pov: i was looking at him with my arched eyebrows,, sitting little far in middle of my sister & yeri... for a second jk looked at me when oppa's asking him questions  and said something to them....

Jk: i need to go go huyng...she was in hospital.......

Rm: but jk pd.nim strictly warned you to not go out.....

Jk: i know but i need to go huyng.. it's a family matter....

Rm: okay.... I'll talk to him.. don't take too long come back quickly.....

Jk: okay....

V: I'll go with him....

He immediately went out followed by tae oppa....i instantly stood up to go to him....

V: jungkookahh.. wait...let me come with you....

Jk: no huyng.... I'll manage....

V: but jkahh....

Before he speak y/n's voice interrupted them, jk look at back of taehunge where y/n was coming out of the room...

Jk: don't say anything infront of her tae....she was already in stress...

Jk said in a whisper make sure to not hearable to y/n......

Y/n: where are you going kook???

She asked in a worried tone looking at him and carsing her left cheek jk said...

Jk: my huyng called me to have little talk about this mess... I'm going home....

He said in a very calm tone making her to look deep into his eyes in silent...

Jk: don't worry everything will be sorted out,,I'll back soon hmm...

Saying that he kissed on her forehead and tae looked at other side trying to avoid this awkward moment....

Jk: huyng stay beside her....and take care of her...

Jk said and tae kept his right hand on y/n's shoulder nodding to him & jk immediately left from there.... while y/n blankly looking at his disappearing figure.....

V: y/nii... let's go inside....

She didn't budge from the place still staring at exit....

V: y/n....????are you o....

Y/n: what's the matter oppa????

She spoke taking him off gaurd... and slowly turned to look at him who stayed there in silent.....

Y/n: who was in hospital.....?? I heard him saying 'in which hospital ' ..... please don't hide anything from me... Pls oppa tell me who was hospitalized,,,

 Pls oppa tell me who was hospitalized,,,