HIS MAKEUP ARTIST jk (ff)

Episode 1:

???: Ufff....now i have to go to my work,,,,,, come on idiot lift up your ass and go......

A/n: The girl rushed out of the university,,, and took the bus ,as the seats are already filled with people,,so she stood holding hangers.....

Y/n pov: wait... wait... auther,,, I'll explain further to them.........so.. friends.....my name is choi.y/n, I'm 19 years old......and i have one elder sister choi.minha,, elder brother Choi.jackson and one younger sister choi.jasmine and talking about their personality Minha was very sweetest caring person,,, and also won't take anothers shit,,,,Jackson was pure hearted, strong and humble person because of this qualities of him i love him the most...and coming to my little sister jas....i must say she is such a bad ass girl,,,she is high to herself but it's not like she is bad,,,she is beautiful by heart and caring towards her loved ones......

Coming to our parents we only have mother,,,our dad died 5years back because of liver failure......and we are from poor family.., that is why I'm working part time job after my college,,,not only me minha and jak too,,,we can't let our mom work because she struggled a lot to raise us four till now and jas she is too young to work currently she was in her high school,,,,minha was taking coaching of fashion designing, and jak always dreamd to be a business man and he was giving his best in studies and for me i don't have any perticular dream only to see my family happy,,,so i decided to help jak in his dream,,,so for him, for my family i have to study hard and get my qualified certificate to support him in his business and have to earn &save minimum money,, and now I'm going to my new working place,,, don't get bothered thinking new work,,,,i recently joined in big hit as a "MAKEUP ARTIST" cause few months back i left my previous work place because of some inconvenience.......so this is my life......

After getting out of the bus i took my steps towards big hit building... getting excited to meet one special person in my life..... thinking about him i went inside .....
.
.
Y/n: excuse me sir,,,may i come in....

Manager: yes ... Who are you...

Y/n: oh I'm y/nii...., Few days back you offered me a job as makeup artist right...

Manager: ohh...yeah..yeahhh... wait a minute...

Taking his mobile he immediately called someone,,,, with in a minutes a girl came around my age hurriedly in the room.....

??:sir.....did you called me?? Aera noona told.... you called me..and..

Manager: wait...wait.... don't get over excited,,,,i just called you to take this girl with you and show her,,,her work okay .... and miss.y/n go with her....

Y/n: ok,,&thank you sir....

Bowing to him both girls went out,, matching towards lift....

???: So your name is y/n ....