Chapter 567 [Final Chapter]

Wan Wenrui decided to grow his own child bride, so he chose a place. Mu Qing gave him a small hoe and asked him to dig a hole by himself.

Wan Wenrui started digging a hole with a small hoe.

Although he is still young, Wan Wenrui, who has been practicing for two years, still has strength.

In less than a day, a hundred pits were dug.

Start planting the seeds you selected.

At this time, Wan Li and Gao Qi passed by this area and saw his busy figure. Wan Li stepped forward and asked with concern: "Xiao Guozi, what are you doing?"

Wan Wenrui said seriously: "I am raising a child bride."

Wanli was speechless. He really couldn't understand a child's thoughts.

The conversation between the two was heard by other people, and the entire planet knew that Xiaoguozi was planting child brides. Then, the news spread from Qingxiang Star to several outer planets!

That's right, under Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's constant hard work, more than thirty planets have been developed in the entire unnamed galaxy. Those who finally pass the assessment can have the right to live on the planets they participated in developing. right.

After you can make some more contributions, you can let your relatives also have the right to live.

Nowadays, the spiritual energy of these planets is still very poor, but everyone knows that with the presence of the Spirit Summoning Tree, the spiritual energy here will become rich sooner or later. It is not too difficult to qualify to move in now. Will you still be qualified in the future? I can't say for sure.

The number of people on more than a dozen planets is not too large, but they have already opened schools and various shops. Of course, the quantity is small.

Back to the topic.

Small things like planting are basically engraved in the bones of the Mu people, so for Wan Wenrui, planting some spiritual plants is nothing more than a trivial matter.

After planting his own child brides, Wan Wenrui began to send spiritual power to them to induce their birth, and soon a hundred seedlings sprouted from the ground.

In order to protect his future wives, after planting the spiritual plants, he begged Wan Xiangxiang to arrange a protective spiritual pattern for him.

Wan Xiangxiang's lips twitched when he heard this. He didn't have much hope that his son could grow people from the Mu tribe. If he could just plant spiritual plants casually, he could grow the Mu tribe. Then Mu Qing had planted so many. tree, wouldn’t the entire planet be occupied by the Wood people?

However, Mu Qing's nonsense had already been spoken, and he had no choice but to follow his son to protect his child brides.

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself that although he could not grow Mu tribe people, these were high-level seeds after all. After all, he could still pick fruits and eat them when he grew up. He only hoped that his son would not be too disappointed in the future.

Originally, in Wan Wenrui's world, the main things he did were two things.

The first thing is to practice with Mu Qing.

The second thing is to play with the Qiuqiu cookies and deers.

There are two main things Wan Wenrui does in his world today.

The first thing is to practice with Mu Qing.

The second thing is to deliver spiritual energy to his child brides to accelerate their growth.