Chapter 466: Release the Task

Mu Qing walked up to Wan Xiangxiang and waved the first-level alchemist's token in his hand.

Wan Xiangxiang pinched his face: "Okay, okay, it's just a token for a first-level alchemist. Let's see how proud you are."

Fortunately, the questions Mu Qing worked on during this period were not in vain, at least he changed the old names of many spiritual plants. In the following days, Wan Xiangxiang began to refine the mecha style he had in mind.

The thing refined after the fusion of sand fused stone and crystal sand has two forms, one is the fixed form, and the other is the form after the spiritual power is activated.

The form after activated spiritual power is basically between tangible and intangible.

He can shape the physical form before forging, but the enlightened form after activation is a bit difficult to handle.

Therefore, he must forge while activating the material!

Isn't this really big?

Wan Xiangxiang came out after staying in the weapon refining room for half a month. It was not that there was any progress in the manufacturing of the mecha, but that the exam for the second-level weapon refining master was about to begin.

Wan Xiangxiang had to go over to take the exam. When Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang coming out, he immediately looked serious and pretended that he was studying the questions seriously!

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't see his little movements, but he didn't pay attention and said with a smile: "Are you bored staying in the house? Why don't you take the exam with me?"

Mu Qing immediately closed the test questions, stood up and said, "I'll go!"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the somewhat excited person and said with a smile: "It's not that exaggerated, right? Isn't it just a few test questions?"

"You are really good at telling lies. How many questions are there? The total number of questions I have seen so far totals tens of thousands."

Wan Xiangxiang listened to his few complaints and didn't refute much, so he took the person and went out.

When they arrived at the examination venue, Wan Xiangxiang entered the examination room, and Mu Qing was waiting for news about him outside the hall.

Four hours after Wanxiangxiang entered, most of the people came out. Still the same result, Wan Xiangxiang's first-level weapon refiner token has been replaced by a second-level weapon refiner's token, and he is just waiting for the third-level weapon refiner exam next month.

After returning, Wan Xiangxiang once again entered into the refining of mechas.

When the time came, he took Mu Qing to take the second-level alchemist assessment.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Have you ever noticed anything that can cure Wan Hong?"

Regarding Wan Hong’s condition, there must be a goal, and you can’t just look for it blindly, right?

Only when you have a goal can you start looking for what you want.

Mu Qing shook his head: "I don't have any clue." Such a strange disease is very rare, and it must be very rare even in the Thousand Birds Star Territory.

Wan Xiangxiang temporarily put down what he was doing and logged into the Star Network to check the news.

I searched for keywords, but there were no exact results. Really professional knowledge would definitely not be put into these databases so boldly.