Chapter 531 Return to Headquarters

A ray of light flashed, and a figure appeared in the space. Chu Yi wiped the cold sweat from his head, feeling that if he was one step too late, his life would be in danger.

He was the only one in the place, and the distance teleported by the teleportation spirit pattern was not too far. It was still within the boundary between the Shadow Star Territory and the Thousand Birds Star Territory. It was just that everyone was teleporting in different directions. Therefore, he was the only one here. one person.

Chu Yixun returned to the planet where he originally gathered. The journey was not too far, so he flew back directly.

Three days later, Chu Yi returned to the planet before departure.

Two people have gathered here, namely Zhang Lu and Ling Zerui.

The direction of transmission is different, and the place of return is naturally different. On the second day after Chu Yi returned, Wu Xuantian also returned here.

"What are your next plans?" Several people wanted to discuss this issue.

The power of the Nine-Headed Demon Luan's attack was really powerful. If they were killed like this, they would probably be reduced to scum in seconds. Wu Xuantian suggested: "Why don't we go back to Wan Xiang to make some more scrolls with spiritual patterns. With the spiritual patterns, we will be more confident in dealing with the Nine-Headed Demon Luan."

Several people looked at each other, looking at Wu Xuantian's serious look, Chu Yi twitched the corner of his mouth. Everyone knew that going to the Nine-headed Demon Luan at this moment would lead to death, but as for the excuse, it was better to find a better one!

"Time is running out, so let's go back quickly!" Chu Yi also agreed.

As a result, several domain masters boarded the flying spiritual weapon and quickly rushed back to the headquarters of the Holy Blessing Alliance.

In the Shadow Star Territory, a huge figure rose into the sky, growing bigger and bigger as it flew, and soon grew to half the size of the planet it was on.

There is hardly a shadow clan to be seen on this half-broken planet, and those who can escape have already fled to the other planets. After the soaring figure flew into the sky, it gradually turned into a stream of light and disappeared into the sky.

After several days of traveling, several Territory Lords returned to the headquarters of the Holy Blessing Alliance.

A few people didn't move much, they just came back quietly.

Why! There is no way, why would I have the nerve to publicize it in a big way if I have lost the battle?

Several people hurriedly looked for Wan Xiangxiang.

When they arrived outside the courtyard where Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing lived, they discovered that defensive spiritual patterns had been arranged around the perimeter.

"There are actually thirteen-level spiritual patterns arranged here! Is the headquarters' territory so dangerous?" Chu Yi said with some dissatisfaction. They originally planned to enter quietly, but they did not have permission to enter at the moment. If they used violence to break through the defensive spiritual patterns here, the movement would definitely attract the attention of other lively people.

Wu Xuantian said: "Now that the threat of the Nine-headed Demon Luan is approaching, it is understandable that they would be so cautious for one night."

"Let me try to call them out." Ling Zerui launched a small attack.

The attack landed on the barrier supported by the defensive spirit pattern, causing a small circle of ripples, and then disappeared without a trace.