Chapter 496: Do you believe it wasn't me?

As expected, Elder Qiu, who was originally a little slow and planned to send his disciples to follow him to check the situation, decided to go and take a look in person after hearing that this was related to Junior Brother Rong.

The disciples who were originally nearby had moved away from the scene due to the spread of poisonous gas and went to save themselves.

The Ninth Elder took several disciples to investigate the situation. The poisonous gas in the surrounding area was much worse than at the beginning.

Elder Qiu took several people there. As soon as they got close to the place, they felt uncomfortable all over. Several disciples, including Elder Qiu, took the antidote pill.

Elder Qiu's cultivation was in the Mystic Realm, and it was difficult for such poisonous gas to invade his body. He asked the disciple who was leading the way: "Where is Mr. Rong? Didn't you say he was poisoned?"

"The poisonous gas here is too strong. Junior Brother Rong has been taken down for treatment." This disciple also couldn't stand it. His cultivation level was not high, and the invasion of the poisonous gas made him feel uncomfortable.

Elder Qiu was a little speechless, everyone left! And you called him over in such a hurry!

However, this poisonous gas is indeed a bit serious. Elder Qiu said: "You guys wait here first, I will go and see the source of this poisonous gas."

"Yes!" Several disciples who followed were waiting on the spot.

Elder Qiu walked over alone and explored along the direction of the poisonous gas, and soon discovered a crack in space, from which the poisonous gas came out.

Elder Qiu thought someone was causing trouble here, so he launched an attack at the crack!

The strength of the attack penetrated the crack! It hit the building opposite! The whole house collapsed!

Elder Qiu: "..."

Seeing the public property destroyed by him, Elder Qiu felt complicated.

Several disciples in the distance were confused and saw Elder Qiu launching an attack! They were all amazed!

"Eh? Why did Elder Qiu bomb the Tingshui Pavilion?"

"What do you know! Elder Qiu must have fought with the enemy just now! What we saw was at least Elder Qiu's light move! Maybe they had fought for hundreds of rounds at that moment!"

"P Gui! Elder Qiu is so powerful! I didn't find the enemy from the beginning to the end! Elder Qiu has already fought with the opponent!" "Ha! How can Elder Qiu's cultivation level be achieved by spiritual refiners of our level? See through!”

"As expected of Elder Qiu! I will become someone like Elder Qiu in the future!"

A group of Elder Qiu's fans were chatting and discussing.

Elder Qiu, who was listening to the discussion of his disciples in the distance: "..."

Elder Qiu looked around for a few more times. Except for the crack, he was a little confused. In desperation, he had no choice but to contact Elder Hu, who had the ability to refine spirits in the space system!

Now he probably understood that this was related to space, and it was appropriate to let Elder Hu come and take a look.

It didn't take long for Elder Hu to rush over. He was startled by Elder Qiu's serious tone and hurried over.

"What kind of enemy!" Elder Hu asked about the situation as soon as he arrived. Especially when he saw the collapsed Tingshui Pavilion, his expression became even more serious!