Chapter 521 Creating a Spiritual Qi Riot

Wan Xiangxiang's destination this time is the junction of four areas. Because it is difficult to generally determine which area is managed by a domain lord, the vigilance is not very strong.

There are many people who trade in this area, and there are even items of level 12 and 13.

Yuan Yuan Fang Fang was extremely fast, and they arrived at Liuren Star at the junction three days later.

There are many black markets on Liuren Star. Some people will secretly sell some materials here, and no taxes will be paid to the domain owners on the value of these materials.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing bought some spiritual weapons, spiritual patterns and elixirs here, and also purchased some materials.

Mu Qing also bought some seeds that could grow into level 13 spiritual plants and planned to cultivate them himself. Some of the seeds were weak in activity, so he had to keep them on his body.

Wan Xiangxiang also purchased several thirteenth-level materials, because almost no one can refine a thirteenth-level spiritual weapon, and there are only about four domain masters who can support the spiritual power to complete a thirteenth-level spiritual weapon. Only then.

There are many twelfth-level alchemists and weapon refiners who have tried to refine thirteenth-level elixirs! But the consequences are not very pleasant. The best result is that the refining fails and stops midway. In serious cases, the furnace may explode and you may be injured.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't plan to start refining until he was ready.

After walking around Liu Renxing, the two went to other planets to buy some things and materials!

If it weren't for the high success rate of the two of them, they really wouldn't be able to afford the cost of buying materials.

Afterwards, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing went to an unmanned plant again. Mu Qing planned to spawn some plants and then cultivate them.

The two found a place to station themselves.

Mu Qing found a place nearby and planted all the seeds he bought. After a period of cultivation, the activity of these seeds also recovered. It was no problem to start planting again at this time.

Mu Qing found some seeds and planted them near where he lived.

Wan Xiangxiang helped him set up a defensive spiritual pattern to prevent these spiritual plants from being destroyed by other monsters.

Wan Xiangxiang prepared the Restoring Pill and began to research some materials.

Wan Xiangxiang first tried to refine some twelfth-level spiritual weapons to get more familiar with the feel, and then began to study the thirteenth-level materials.

After Wan Xiang tried it, he discovered another material that was more suitable for the mecha shell.

The main materials needed are level 12 materials, and some auxiliary materials are level 13 materials! Even level 12 materials were difficult to find. He was thinking about finding more places to buy some when he went back.

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't make a mecha for a while, so he just made a level 13 spiritual weapon.

Mu Qing also took advantage of this time to refine some level 12 elixirs. They would also need to spend some spiritual crystals in the future. This was considered preparation for the spiritual crystals.

With the blessing of Mu Qing's ability, the thirteenth level spiritual plant quickly grew.

Mu Qing picked the mature spiritual plants.