Chapter 454: Branding as a Slave Again

Wan Lingliang's attention was given to the man. The man's mouth was sealed and he could not speak at all. Wan Xiangxiang glanced at the bruised and swollen face, and the corners of his mouth twitched. He really didn't know how Mu Qing could see the familiarity in this severely deformed face.

At this time, Kong Chen spoke at the right time: "Master, that, that is Kong Feizhi of the Kong family."

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Mu Qing said: "Why is Kong Feizhi here?"

Kong Chen pointed at himself and said: "If you guessed correctly, he should be coming towards me."

Wan Xiangxiang is really speechless, this reason is too good!

Mu Qing said lightly: "It seems that your family's strength is really not that good." The strength of this alternative family leader is also too poor! It actually couldn't last more than + minutes in Wan Xiang's hands!

Kong Chen was a little embarrassed. He didn't know what happened, but the head of their Kong family was still alive. He was a rare ninth-level elemental master! Maybe only that person can compete with the master.

Speaking of the pig-faced Kong Feizhi today, we have to start with the news that Kong Feizhi got the news that Kong Chen was in Hengguang Star. The killers he sent out to capture Kong Chen last time all lost contact. If no miracle happened, these people should All are dead.

With such a big loss, Kong Feizhi felt it was necessary to pay a visit in person.

Kong Feizhi arrived at Hengyang City today.

After finding Kong Chen, he immediately tested the two people beside Kong Chen.

Kong Feizhi didn't expect that his experimental attack just now was actually blocked by Dang.

This power contains about 40% of his strength.

However, the plot ended too quickly! It caught him off guard! He thought that the strength of these two people might be equal to his! You need to be cautious, but I didn't expect that he would be beaten into what he is now so soon!

"I was wondering why he looks so familiar! It turns out he looks like Kong Yongwang!" Mu Yi suddenly realized!

Wan Xiangxiang took a look and saw that it was indeed true.

But now he is a little worried. He has caught a member of the Kong family, what should he do?

killed?

It doesn’t seem appropriate! What if this guy dies and an old man comes up to take revenge? He can't leave Yongye Star now, so naturally he doesn't want to offend the local snake. Even if he can beat him, it will cause some damage, so of course it's better not to do anything!

Then let the person go?

It’s not good either. What if I’m retaliated against later? Thinking about the series of hidden dangers, forget it!

Wan Xiangxiang finally decided to find a place to brand him as a slave! Wouldn't it solve a lot of worries like this?

j Wan Xiangxiang immediately used his mental power to shield the situation around him.

The spiritual power invaded Kong Feizhi's sea of ​​spiritual power.

Kong Feizhi felt panic for a moment: "What are you going to do?!"

Wan Xiangxiang said in confusion: "Relax a little."

Kong Feizhi was absent-minded for a moment. Taking advantage of this moment without resisting, Kong Feizhi successfully imprinted the resounding slave mark. When Kong Feizhi came back to his senses, he found that he had not died or become an idiot. He was relieved, but when he thought about what tricks had been used just now, he became more vigilant!