Chapter 511 Decentralization of Power

Lu Xiaoqin was stunned when she saw the deal between the two!

That is the best spiritual weapon!

That is the best elixir!

That is the best spiritual pattern scroll!

She is also very tempted! But she was really embarrassed to go over and ask for the price right now!

She just saw that Wan Xiangxiang still had a lot in his hands!

Hu Hengyi was pursuing Lu Xiaoqin, but Lu Xiaoqin didn't make any move, so of course he didn't dare to step forward. But if you don't come in front of Lu Xiaoqin next time, you can do some business with Wan Xiangxiang in private!

It would be nice if Xiaoqin didn't know about it. Thinking about it this way, he felt that it was really feasible!

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what Hu Hengyi was thinking. He was a little disappointed when he saw that his things couldn't penetrate Lu Xiaoqin.

At this moment, the announcement of the gathering reached everyone present.

At this time, a Xuanzun realm spirit refiner appeared in front of everyone and released another huge flying spiritual weapon.

This Xuanzun-level person should be the escort for this voyage. Everyone gathered on the flying ship and headed for the border battlefield.

The mission this time is a guard mission. The mission lasts for two years. During the two years, no one is allowed to leave the planet they are guarding. This time it is equivalent to being one of the planet's decision-makers.

Two years later, soul refiners will come to take over the guarding position.

After traveling for about half a month, the spaceship arrived at the border battlefield. At this time, it had landed on some planets one after another, and each time it landed, a small team would be dropped.

Soon it was Wan Xiangxiang's team's turn.

The planet where a few people landed is called the Void Worm Planet, and the more famous one here is the Void Worm.

Watching the flying ship go away, the team followed the map and went to the human camp to report.

It is said to be a station, but it has actually been built into a small city. There is a set of combined spiritual patterns drawn outside the small city. The spiritual patterns form a protective layer. Even the Shadow Clan cannot sneak in through this protective layer.

There is someone in charge of registration at the gate of the town.

Wan Xiangxiang and the five people did not have a pass to pass through the city gate, so they could only show their identities and ask the person in charge of the city entrance to issue entry and exit tokens for them.

This token is quite special. When it is entered, your own blood will be dripped into it. In this way, even if others pick up the token, they will not be able to enter this protective layer.

This is also to prevent the enemy from using their tokens to enter the city after killing the soul refiner. The city is the safety line of defense in the hearts of the human race. If even this place is no longer safe, then it basically loses its meaning.

After receiving the token and entering the city, the city lord of this city got the news.

The city lord is a Xuan Yi Jing, and his cultivation level is comparable to that of Wan Xiangxiang and others. After he learned about the arrival of the team, he prepared a banquet.

The city lord personally greeted a few people with a very enthusiastic expression on his face, but Wan Xiangxiang always noticed something amiss in this.