Chapter 519

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this person had a strong background, because, in terms of strength, both he and Mu Qing had higher cultivation levels than this young man, but this young man had no attitude towards his seniors at all.

Looking at the city lord's respectful attitude, Wan Xiangxiang also became a little cautious towards the people in front of him.

Although he is considered a stone and the other party can only be considered an egg, there is still a layer of bulletproof glass outside the egg!

Wan Xiangxiang was a little speechless. The city lord hurriedly called him over without telling him in advance. At least he should tell him the identity of the other party! What kind of attitude should I use to make him so difficult to touch?

This point has to be mentioned. The city lord actually has a little bit of caution.

When I was reporting to the superiors, I was deliberately vague. I was mentioned by the young master just now, and he really didn't have a good answer for a while!

He himself also knew that he could not get anything good from the young master. If Wan Xiangxiang also offended something, then maybe the young master would remember Wan Xiangxiang and forget about him.

Of course, another point is that the young master was present the whole time, and he was too embarrassed to explain anything directly to the person who informed Wan Xiangxiang in front of the young master, so he just stopped talking.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know the identity of the other party, but he also heard the city lord's name for Chu Chenglun, so he just used it: "What does the young master want to see me for?"

Chu Chenglun nodded and said, "I do have something to do with you." He took out the fixing needle.

"Fuser needle?" Wan Xiangxiang asked with some confusion: "Young Master, do you want to buy a fixer needle?"

When Chu Chenglun heard Wan Xiangxiang's tone, he was sure in his heart: "So, this fixing needle is really your hand?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "Indeed, this is not a secret on the Void Worm Star."

Chu Chenglun said: "I came here this time just for this fixing needle. I wonder if you can sell the refining formula of this fixing needle?"

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What is the young master's plan?" He also wanted to use the fixing needle to show his face in front of the domain lord. If the young master wanted to create a monopoly industry, that would not be possible.

Chu Chenglun also understood the current situation on Xu Chong Planet and explained: "To tell you the truth, I have encountered similar situations to those on Xu Chong Planet on other planets. There has never been a planet where the Xuan Zun Realm has appeared. On the battlefield, the Shadow Clan of the Xuanzun Realm appeared, and it was because I got a box of fixing needles that I was able to assist several seniors of the Xuanzun Realm to kill the Shadow Clan of the Xuanzun Realm."

Wan Xiangxiang never expected that there was such a connection.

Chu Chenglun continued: "Although we won this time, we also suffered heavy losses. So I am thinking that if the fixing needle can be refined in batches, it should benefit more border planets and many soul refiners. We can survive the battle!" After learning about the great Hongyuan of the young master, Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused: "Young master, it's not that I don't want to sell this formula to you, but you don't want to sell it to you if you have the formula. We will definitely be able to find the materials.”

Chu Chenglun waved his hand and said: "Just tell me, no matter what kind of talent comes, I will try my best to find it."

Wan Xiangxiang was a bit dumbfounded: "No, young master, the main material I use here is the Wuyun needle of the mutated spiritual plant. Even if you find the ordinary Wuyun needle, it is of little use."