Chapter 430 Doing business

Shen Jichen did not plant during this period, but kept refining the materials!

Coupled with the spiritual attributes training techniques that Wan Xiangxiang transcribed for him, his progress was rapid and he was promoted to the Sun Returning Realm in just over a month! It can be seen that his own qualifications are also quite good!

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a while, found out some basic introductory knowledge about weapon refining and gave it to Shen Juichen.

Coming to this place, the mechas are not very useful, but their master can use weapon refining to fill the gap of being unable to make mechas.

Wan Xiangxiang has not let go of his attachment to mechas in his heart, and he is also trying to find a path for mechas that suits this world.

After eating, everyone dispersed again.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to collect some materials from the Chidori Star Territory. Only by becoming familiar with the materials here can we better apply these materials.

But here's the problem, on the Evernight Planet, the amount of materials is mediocre. If you want to know more materials, you still have to go to the spirit refiner area.

Wan Xiangxiang sighed: "Oh! Let's farm hard."

Wan Xiangxiang was planning his next trip to the mountains. He didn't know what was in the mountains that caused his mental abnormality. Maybe he could search on the Star Network.

Fang Fang helped clean up the mess left by everyone after dinner. Wan Xiangxiang looked embarrassed and used his mental power to help clean up. Then a supernatural phenomenon appeared, as if there was a ghost cleaning the room in the distance. Bowl size.

Yuanyuan was holding a camera to record this strange scene.

Wan Xiangxiang noticed it but didn't care. Yuanyuan has always liked to take pictures of miscellaneous things. It seems that she had a somewhat prosperous Xingbo account in the past. Unfortunately, they have left the original star field. I guess those fans of Yuanyuan Going to be sad.

After packing up his things, Wan Xiangxiang returned to the room.

After many days, he logged onto the Star Network again. The previous turmoil on the Weapon Refiner Trading Platform had subsided. Wan Xiangxiang casually checked the discussions and found that the Weapon Refiner Trading Platform had given points to many users. Compensation for those who had their achievements stolen due to being framed will also be compensated by the platform with a certain amount of spiritual crystals and points.

Wan Xiangxiang was surprised to find that he had several hundred more points, which should be the compensation given to him by the weapon refiner trading platform.

Of course, in order to maintain the image of the weapon refiner trading platform, all the responsibilities were pushed to Lu Wen!

Generally speaking, the trading platform for weapon refiners is okay. For example, they provide a place for some common people's children to learn how to refine weapons.

It is very difficult for some soul refiners without sect background to learn to refine weapons. Because there are no relevant materials and books, some people may not be able to break through to the third level weapon refiner in their lifetime.

The weapon refiner trading platform has some basic introductory knowledge, which is a good choice for these poor people.

Of course, dangers and opportunities coexist, and these people without background are more likely to have their research results stolen!