Chapter 481: Battle against the God of War Blood Tree

Now that Su Wanrou's problem was solved, Wan Xiangxiang also solved the remaining problems of the men in black.

Once you have been marked as a slave, you are not afraid of any tricks these people will play.

Wan Xiangxiang also took care of the unconscious Mi Shuangfei.

After doing this, Wan Xiangxiang found a place to discuss the current situation with Mu Qing and Su Wanrou.

Although Yan Guanshi is a captain and has already started working for the Nine-Headed Demon Luan a thousand years ago, he himself has not cleared up many things.

First of all, Yan Guanshi didn't know that these things were related to the Nine-Headed Demon Luan.

He only knew that there was someone behind the scenes. In his knowledge, there was more than one person giving orders. He had seen three in total.

Wei——〇The blood pool and frost-ink fantasy flowers here are indeed related to the diligence, wisdom, courage, etc. in the subspace of the Nine-headed Demon Luan. When the Wanhuan Flower matures, he will be responsible for sending the Wanhuan Flower that has already produced fruit to a space, which is an independent space.

Wan Xiangxiang guessed that this should be the space where they searched for the Heart of Courage.

third.

There is not only one of these blood pools, he is just the guardian of one of them.

The human blood in the blood pool was taken from those who were fused with the fruit of the Mystic Flower.

Like Mi Shuangfei, if they hadn't come to intervene, he would have been fed to the little tree and then thrown into the blood pool.

Yan Guanshi's memory did not write what kind of tree that small tree was and what its purpose was. It was just that the people above called it the sacred blood tree.

The heart blood is used to feed the Sacred Blood Tree, and the rest is fed to the Wanhua Flower.

Feeding to the Sacred Blood Tree must not stop, and the blood must be the heart blood of someone whose heart has been assimilated by the fruit of the Magic Flower. In Yan Guanshi's memory, there was once a time when the supply stopped and the sacred blood tree went crazy. It killed many people that time and he almost died that time.

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, no wonder Guanshi Yan was so nervous after they rescued Mi Shuangfei just now. He originally thought it was because he was worried about the tree, but who knew that he was actually worried that the tree would kill him!

fourth.

Some of these people who have assimilated with the Wanhuan Fruit were assimilated through the subspace of the Nine-Headed Demon Luan, and some were assimilated with the help of the people left behind thousands of years ago. Just those who have been assimilated by Yan Guanshi, there are Tens of thousands, exactly how many tens of thousands, Yan Guanshi himself is not very clear. After all, he has been doing this for nearly a thousand years, so he can't even count them.

fifth.

Yan Guanshi knew that all those masters came from the border battlefield.

He didn't know anything about the Nine-headed Demon Luan, but he knew that the superiors who had contacted him before were all people from the border battlefield. Therefore, he has always thought that this may be another star field on the border battlefield that wants to invade the Chidori Star Territory.

Wan Xiangxiang never expected that this would actually involve the border battlefield.

Su Wanrou also fell into deep thought after knowing this.