Chapter 438 I'm just a proven melon

Wan Xiangxiang was sitting on the seat of the flying spirit weapon. Looking at Kong Chen who was awkwardly controlling the flying spirit weapon in front of him, he suddenly had a bit of bad taste and muttered to Mu Qing: "Mu Qing, this guy Kong Chen has been taken over by him." Grandpa has sent us here as his little brother, you can use him as hard as you want from now on, you're welcome."

"That's not bad! Although he's not good at it, he's still good as a coolie." Mu Qing nodded with satisfaction.

Of course Kong Chen didn't admit that he was thrown in as a younger brother, and immediately retorted: "No! It's impossible for my grandfather to do such a thing! I'm just here to help you temporarily."

Mu Qing obviously believed Wan Xiangxiang's words more: "How many people want to be my little brother, but they don't have a chance! If you are more obedient, maybe I will be gentler."

Although Wan Xiangxiang didn't find anyone who was willing to be Mu Qing's little brother, he still agreed with me: "Yes! Kong Yongwang said, if you don't obey, we can beat him, just keep your breath!"

Mu Qing's fist was about to move, making a "click, click, click" sound.

Kong Chen froze and didn't dare to speak anymore. He still remembered the feeling of Mu Qing's fists hitting him.

Kong Chen was overbearing and domineering, all because he had a grandfather who was a powerful light collector. If his grandfather couldn't offend someone, then he certainly couldn't offend him either.

Kong Chen didn't know much about the family affairs, and he wasn't interested in the Kong family's business. The wealth his grandfather gave him alone was enough for him to live a luxurious life, so there was no need to fight over anything.

Being thrown out by his grandfather for training, he also realized that the atmosphere at home was wrong. Kong Chen didn't understand the situation, but it didn't mean that he was a fool. Since he had to live under someone else's roof, he had better be obedient.

The flying spiritual weapon quickly arrived at the entrance of the Yongye Star Agricultural Association Hall.

There are not many people coming and going. Most of the time, people don't need to come to the agricultural association.

A staff member saw their group. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were strangers, but Kong Chen and the others still knew about it.

Someone immediately came up to ask about the situation.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "The spiritual plants grown on our farm are made into agricultural products, which need to be verified and recorded." Knowing their purpose, someone immediately led them for inspection.

This quick action must have been for Kong Chen's sake.

Kong Chen can't be considered a local snake...a little snake underneath!

Even a little snake can earn some face.

Wan Xiangxiang sighed, it feels really good to be able to fake the power of a tiger.

The person in charge of testing was an old employee who asked Mu Qing to bring out the things that needed to be tested.

As soon as Mu Qing opened the lid, the sweet fragrance spread out.

The old employee suddenly became energetic. When he looked at the contents in the jar, he couldn't help but exclaimed: "This, is this really something made from agricultural products? It's so beautiful!"

Spiritual plants on Yongye Star are generally very easy to sell, and good spiritual plants don’t even need to be made into agricultural products! However, some spiritual plants that have had accidents that do not sell well will be made into other agricultural products!