Chapter 493: Pills are sold in bundles

The two of them stayed in seclusion for half a month and were ready to go out.

There is really no way, the Origin Heart has already eaten up almost all the spiritual crystals. If there are no more spiritual crystals to fill the gap, he will have to use his own spiritual power to feed it!

How little cultivation he has now is enough to absorb the original heart! It’s hard to say that I’m going to suck him into a human and fuck him if I’m not careful!

The only thing worth comforting is that now the internal space created by the Origin Heart can finally adjust the time ratio to a ratio of 1:5, which means that five days have passed inside and only one day has passed outside.

Wan Xiangxiang plans to wait until ten days have passed inside and only one day has passed outside before going in to practice. Before that, it is still necessary. "Do I need to exchange it in the sect or sell it outside?" Mu Qing hands Holding a pile of pill bottles.

Wan Liangxiang said: "It must be sold outside. You can't sell it for a price in the sect. A first-class soul refiner should be very rich! The price that can be sold should be higher."

The exchange regulations within the sect are strict. The number of spiritual crystals is the same. The variables outside are much greater.

"Let's go out." Wan Xiangxiang rummaged through his clothes, and the two of them went out in casual clothes.

Wan Xiangxiang's idea is to find a trading house to conduct an auction. Not everything will be auctioned. He plans to auction the top-quality ninth-level spiritual weapons. High-grade spiritual weapons can be sold directly.

In fact, these ninth-level high-grade spiritual weapons are also available at auction, but Wan Xiangxiang is short of spiritual crystals at the moment! He needs to get a batch of spiritual crystals as soon as possible, otherwise it will be difficult to catch up with the supply to the planet space.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing entered the largest trading firm in Yueluo Star.

Anyone who wants to auction something here needs to fill in some information.

Wan Xiangxiang received the form and went to fill it out with Mu Qing.

There are quite a few people queuing up here. The products that are being sold will be screened after the form is submitted, and only the selected ones will be eligible to participate in the auction.

Items that are not selected can be traded directly to the merchant house.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing handed in their forms and were waiting for news. Their products were of top quality, so of course they were selected in the end. Someone led them to see the person in charge.

Wan Xiangxiang took out the top-quality elixirs and spiritual weapons for them to verify first. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were watching from the side, not afraid of the people in the trading firm doing anything.

The person in charge was a little surprised by the things they took out, and none of them lied.

After testing all the diamine items, his responsible attitude became more friendly: "I have a suggestion here. I want to see what your Serie A is." Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said, "Please tell me."

"You have a lot of top-quality elixirs here. Unlike spiritual weapons, these elixirs can be used by one person, so I wonder if you would like to bundle these elixirs for sale?" The person in charge expressed his thoughts. " In this way, the price that can be auctioned should be higher. Of course, if you have other ideas, just pretend that I didn’t say anything.”