Chapter 501 The bell leads

Mu Qing looked at Wan Xiangxiang, waiting for his next statement.

Wan Xiangxiang reached out and pinched his cheek and said, "The ringing of this bell is probably the start of the game."

Mu Qing still didn't quite understand: "Then what?"

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said, "Did you just hear which direction the bell was coming from?"

Mu Qing shook his head and said, "No, I just heard it. I didn't pay attention."

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his head and said, "If you were the only one, you might really be eliminated."

Mu Qing didn't resist, and even rubbed his head against his palm.

Wan Xiangxiang is no longer concerned about it: "Actually, the bell has a direction, but the bell is mixed with spiritual power. People can't hear the direction of the bell clearly. It's normal for the bell to be ignored when it rings for the first time. .So the bell rang nine times in total. Spirit refiners with up to par mental strength will definitely be able to tell the direction if they listen carefully."

Mu Qing was unhappy because he was the one who didn't care about the direction of the bell.

Wan Xiangxiang walked away and said, "The first step is to go in the direction of the bell, so we are going to find that bell now."

"What happens to those who don't know what the bells mean?" Mu Qing asked.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know, he shook his head and said: "They will probably be eliminated. With so many candidates, some people must be eliminated first."

Wan Xiangxiang could only identify the general direction, and it would take a lot of effort to find the specific place.

There haven't been any problems along the way. It should be that the soul refiners haven't got any clues yet.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing rode in the flying spiritual weapon and moved forward in unison in the direction Wan Xiangxiang sensed.

Early the next morning, the heavy bell rang again.

This time the number of sounds became eight.

Wan Xiangxiang calculated a more accurate location from the sound of the bell, and the two moved forward at high speed, and that night they followed the direction of the sound and found a more accurate range.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing got off the flying spiritual weapon.

"Where is the clock?" Mu Qing looked around and didn't see anything related to the clock.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It should be near here. If we count it based on the time when the bell sounded yesterday, we should have to wait another four hours."

The sky was already dark now, and the bell rang in the early morning. According to the rules, the bell should ring in a few hours. Since there was still time anyway, the two simply prepared meals and planned to eat first.

In Mu Qing's words, it probably means that only when you are full can you have the strength to participate in the selection!

Wan Xiangxiang opened a protective barrier to prevent monsters or humans from coming after smelling the fragrance.

Mu Qing said while eating, "I didn't see a single person along the way."

Wan Xiangxiang guessed: "Maybe the two of us are the fastest, maybe we can get first place."

"It's great to get first place!" Mu Qing's eyes lit up! The speed of eating is a little faster.

Four hours later, the familiar bell rang again.