Chapter 446 News of term reduction

Since he only planted one watermelon, Mu Qing's life was much more leisurely, and after he lost his enthusiasm for taking care of the cucumbers, he left it to Maomao and the others.

The cooperation between several plants is quite good. Mumu is responsible for loosening the soil, and Chi Jingmao Xiaochi can eject the seeds accurately, and the distance is always just right!

Mu Qing looked at his plants busying themselves, and then looked at Kong Chen who couldn't even manage one acre of land!

Mu Qing deliberately walked over and looked at Kong Chen with contempt.

"Look at you, you can't even compare to a few plants." Mu Qing pointed to the wilting plants in the vegetable field and said, "Because of Xiaoguang's light-gathering fruit, the spiritual plants in Qingxiang Farm grow in a special way." good.

but!

Kong Chen is the only exception here!

Not to mention the spiritual energy contained in the spiritual plants planted by Kong Chen, even the bite point value was only around the normal forty or four+- points! This significantly lowers the quality level on the farm!

Mu Qing decided to give Kong Chen a good lecture!

Kong Chen was already so busy that he was sweating. Since he was always protected by his grandfather, he had never personally planted spiritual plants in his life.

It was the first time he started planting spiritual plants when he came to Qingxiang Farm, and he actually had to plant an acre at the beginning! His strength is a bit weak to begin with, how can he provide so much elemental power! Therefore, these spiritual plants are not very healthy! They also look wilted.

Kong Chen retorted: "It was only for slaves to plant an acre of land! A normal person's elemental power cannot support the consumption of an acre of land. I am the only one who is normal!"

Normal workers have two or three people tending an acre of land. It is normal for him to be unable to take care of an acre of land by himself, okay?

Mu Qing said: "Is there any difference between you and a slave now?"

Kong Chen: "..." He is even worse than a slave!

Mu Qingdao patted Kong Chen on the shoulder: "When you are a younger brother, you have to have the self-consciousness of a younger brother! Otherwise, what would you do if I feed you so much every day!"

Kong Chen said angrily: "You are taking advantage of me! I also have human rights! My grandfather also paid me heavily."

"The little thing your grandpa gave you is not enough to pay for your food!" Mu Qing thought for a while and said in a different way: "I'm doing this for your own good. Look at you, you look so weak. It's obvious. You need experience, and farming on our farm is your best opportunity to experience it!”

Kong Chen wanted to refute, but was afraid of being beaten.

Kong Chen has been staying at Qingxiang Farm for a while. Although he works on the farm every day, his treatment is not as good as that of slaves! But the food was still good.

There are spiritual vegetables that can be eaten every day, including level one, two, and three giant cucumbers, and even level seven giant cucumbers! He knew that giant cucumbers like this were not necessarily available for sale outside.

For Kong Zhan, the spiritual plants at level one, two and three have little effect, but the cucumber at level seven is still very useful.

Even if he was in the Kong family, he would not be treated like this!