Chapter 410: Things appearing out of thin air

Just as he said, Wan Xiangxiang picked up his cell phone and called Mu Qing.

"Hello?"

"Mu Qing, it's me!"

"Oh, I know, I have notes."

Huh? Didn't Mu Qing ask him his name yet? There are actually notes? Could it be that he became famous in some field and made many people know his name?

"Are you free tomorrow? I'll treat you to dinner."

"Yes! I'm free all day!"

"Then what do you want to eat?"

"Then go to the buffet. You can eat it for half a day!"

"Okay, I'll choose the restaurant first, and I'll send you the address later. After making an appointment, Wan Xiangxiang will open a group search for the buffet restaurant.

I chose a buffet restaurant with good reviews and sent the address to Mu Qing.

The second day.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at Mu Qing, who was eating in front of him without raising his head at all, and was a little stunned. So far Mu Qing has eaten food for 10 people.

Wan Xiangxiang swallowed.

"You have a good appetite." No wonder he proposed to eat at the buffet. Wan Xiangxiang felt that it must be Mu Qing who didn't want to spend money, so he proposed to eat at the buffet. Cheng was so kind and considerate of others.

"I've eaten a lot since I was a child, so I'm often not full." "It's a blessing to be able to eat, and you're pretty good like this." Wan Liangxiang complimented.

Mu Qing raised his head, glanced at him, and said with a smile, "You're weird for telling lies."

Thousands of sounds "..."

When Mu Qing has finished 10 servings, then 11 servings, 12 servings... until he reaches 50 servings! Wan Xiangxiang was extremely shocked.

Is this a human stomach? This is the stomach of a whale!

But this setting seems a bit familiar. Have you seen it somewhere?

Mu Qing grabbed the napkin and wiped his mouth: "I'm full." After saying that, he burped.

Of course, this burp was automatically interpreted by Wan Xiangxiang as being frank, innocent, and unpretentious! !

The meal lasted almost an entire afternoon, and Wan Xiangxiang didn't want the date to be interrupted here.

So I suggested: A good movie was released recently, and I have always wanted to see it, but I haven't found anyone to go with me. For the sake of me treating you to a buffet, can you take some time to watch a movie with me?

Mu Qing gave him a meaningful look and said, "Do you want to pick me up?"

"Can you also see this?" Wan Xiangxiang has not had any experience in love yet, so he doesn't know how to measure it!

"Does that need to be said? I'm so charming, how could you not like me! Besides, your method of chasing people is really old-fashioned. What age are you still inviting people to watch movies!"

"..." I have never seen such a narcissistic person, but what he said seems to make sense! He is just interested in people!

But will this development be too fast? It suddenly switched to the confession plot!

"That's right, I just have a crush on you. So tell me what your plans are? Do you want to date me?"

"Of course I can't agree to you so quickly. If I take the bait when you hook your finger, wouldn't it make me look cheap and lose face?"