Chapter 562

Mu Qing asked doubtfully: "Kong Chen is getting married?" He was thinking about what gift he should prepare for Kong Chen.

After all, he is his eldest disciple, so the gifts he gives out cannot be too shabby.

Although Kong Yongwang had some friendship with Mu Qing, Mu Qing's status was different now, so he didn't bring Zhang Xiner. He still wanted to ask what Mu Qing meant first, and then bring Zhang Xiner to Mu Qing to see. .

Kong Yongwang saw Mu Qing's reply and said quickly: "That's right! We can get engaged as soon as you nod and agree!"

Mu Qing was a little confused: "Why didn't Kong Chen come to see me? Did I tell you?"

Kong Yongwang said, "That girl is in my yard. I'll bring it to you next time to see her?"

Mu Qing wanted to say something, but Wan Xiangxiang held his hand.

Mu Qing stopped talking and glanced at Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang took over the conversation: "We will check out Kong Chen's partner later, and I'll let you know then."

Kong Yongwang nodded quickly.

In the end, the plan to let Zhang Xiner come in and give Mu Qing a meeting was ruined. Kong Yongwang didn't think it was a big deal, but Zhang Xiner was very angry! The opportunity to appear in front of two enlightened gods is so easy to get! If one of them takes a fancy to him, it's not impossible to take him on as a disciple or something!

Unfortunately, her image of mine was ultimately impossible to achieve.

After Kong Yongwang left, Wan Xiangxiang called Kong Chen over.

Kong Chen was refining elixirs. He didn't know what happened, so he was called to the main hall.

Wan Xiangxiang said directly: "I heard that you are getting married?"

Kong Chen's eyes widened and he pointed to his nose in disbelief: "I'm getting married? Why didn't I know!"

Mu Qing hasn't cleared up the situation yet: "Just now your grandfather said that as long as I agree, you can get engaged! Is your partner Zeng Fei?"

Kong Chen couldn't react: "Yes...ah! No! Ah bah!"

Mu Qing asked this question so much that Kong Chen didn't even know how to answer it!

Mu Qing pouted: "You are and aren't, are you or are you not?"

Kong Chen said: "I don't want to get engaged!"

Kong Chen told the story that his grandfather wanted to give him a woman as a wife: "He had been asking me to marry that woman before. I said I didn't like women, and he immediately decided to get engaged! I just He said that before I get married, I need to get the master’s consent first!”

Mu Qing nodded and said: "So your grandpa wants to get you someone, but you can't even find your own partner?"

Although he didn't want to admit it, Kong Chen still nodded!

Kong Chen took Zeng Fei with him all day long, everyone knew what he was thinking! Of course, this does not include Kong Yongwang!

But it’s not necessarily that Kong Yongwang didn’t know, maybe he knew and was pretending to be stupid.

Mu Qing shook his head and said: "I didn't expect that Kong Yongwang would still have such feudal thoughts! He actually wants you to carry on the family line?"

Kong Chen said with a tangled look on his face: "Master, please don't let go!"

Mu Qing said: "Hurry up and get Zeng Fei! I will help you with the rest."