Chapter 449 Named Disciple

After this period of time, there was almost no good meat left on Kong Chen's body, and Wan Li couldn't bear to look at it: "I said Mu Qing, I think this guy is really pitiful, otherwise you would accept him?"

Mu Qing said in disgust: "The qualifications are so poor! I won't accept them!"

Wan Li rolled his eyes inwardly, thinking that Mu Qing's qualifications were incredible, and he probably couldn't find a disciple with better qualifications than him, so he continued to make suggestions: "Actually, you don't have to worry so much. There are many ways to recruit disciples!"

"What method?" Mu Qing continued to listen to Wanli's explanation.

"We are accepting disciples. You can accept registered disciples! There are also direct disciples! If you think he is not good, then just let him be a registered disciple first." Wan Li had a bad idea.

Mu Qing thought carefully and said, "What you said makes sense!"

So, after Mu Qing hit him a few more times, he finally relaxed.

"From today onwards, you are my registered disciple! When will you satisfy me? You will be promoted to a direct disciple." Mu Qing said to Kong Chen who was kneeling on the ground.

Kong Chen was so excited that he quickly called out "Master!" Kong Chen thought to himself that the master didn't have any other disciples anyway, so the difference between registered students and direct disciples was not that big!

Kong Chen kowtowed three times and performed the apprenticeship ceremony.

Mu Qing said: "Okay! From today on, you are my disciple!"

Kong Chen looked serious: "Yes! Master!"

Mu Qing looked at Kong Chen's face that was beaten like a pig's head and didn't even look at it! Hurry and hand over a healing elixir!

"Master, I knew you were the best person to me!" Kong Chen was very moved and took the healing elixir with great care.

In an instant, Kong Chen gradually recovered from his injuries.

Kong Chen couldn't help but show a bit of joy on his face, and Mu Qing reminded: "It's not easy to be my disciple! You have to be fully prepared!"

Kong Chen solemnly said: "Yes! Master!"

Mu Qing said: "Okay, take care of the land in your hands tomorrow, and then come to the training room to find me!"

At this time, Kong Chen didn't know what difficulty Mu Qing was talking about, so he was still very excited and working hard to farm in good condition.

Kong Chen's ability to control elements is now much better than when he first came to the farm, and it only took him half a day to process one acre of land.

During this half day, Kong Chen had been thinking about what kind of peerless magic skills his master would teach him.

To be able to have such strong strength, the master has practiced some incredible and unique skills!

Thinking of this, his expectations became even greater.

After finishing taking care of the best plant, Kong Chen ran to the training room in a hurry!

Mu Qing was already sitting inside waiting for him.

"Master!" Kong Chen shouted.

Mu Qing nodded, took out a set of clothes and handed them to him: "Put this on."

Kong Chen thought to himself that the master was thinking too much. He was afraid that he would get his clothes dirty and even asked him to change his clothes.