Chapter 478 Blood Pool

As soon as he arrived at the teleportation destination, the first thing he saw was the knotted tree roots, which almost filled up the entire space.

The two looked at each other.

Mu Qing was the first to speak: "The vitality of this tree is not very strong, but I don't know why there are so many roots." This is a bit unreasonable. The aura here is within the normal range. The energy of this giant tree is The vitality is not strong at all, and there is even a hint of decline.

Mu Qing felt that this tree had no spiritual intelligence, it was just an ordinary spiritual plant with a lot of roots!

This is also one of the unreasonable places. The aura here is normal and the age of the tree is quite high, but why is there no aura?

Mu Qing no longer thought too much about things he couldn't understand, so they paid attention to other situations.

Their current location is underground. The entire space is very wide, and the earth walls are covered with tangled tree roots.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what kind of tree root this was, so he asked Mu Qing, a member of the Wood Clan, "What kind of tree is this?"

Mu Qing wasn't very clear either. In short, he didn't have it in his inheritance memory: "I haven't seen it either. Could it be a new species?" Maybe it was because he could only see the roots of the tree that Mu Qing didn't recognize it. Come out, thinking like this, Wan Xiangxiang said: "Let's go up and have a look."

They walked up a clean path.

"Why is this road so clean? It doesn't have as many tree roots as other places." Mu Qing asked his question as he walked up.

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "This was not originally a road opened for the enemy. Since it is a road opened for their own people, there should not be much danger."

Mu Qing also felt that it made sense and stopped worrying about it now.

The two of them walked up the road.

Wan Xiangxiang’s spiritual power is also searching around.

Near the ground, I noticed someone moving.

These people were wearing black clothes, and there was a layer of weapons on their faces that covered their original faces.

"There are people up there, at least more than two hundred. They are very similar to the people who chased Wan Hong last time." Wan Xiangxiang reminded him to prevent Mu Qing from making too much noise.

Mu Qing nodded in understanding, indicating that he understood.

Wan Xiangxiang wrapped the two people with his spiritual power and continued walking upward without them noticing.

This place didn't block his mental power like in the black water, and Wan Xiangxiang's spirit spread out a little. But he didn't dare to be too presumptuous, and his mental power only spread out one by one to detect the situation here.

At this time, both he and Mu Qing took the face-changing pill and changed their appearance.

If nothing unexpected happens later, we will have to confront those men in black. If something slips through the net, it would be bad if their information is leaked.

These people are obviously a group, and their number cannot be just that small.

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing walked for a while, they finally reached the ground.

Fortunately, there was no one guarding the cave entrance, so Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing walked out.

The place they walked out of just now was a tree hole, which was just big enough to accommodate two people.