Chapter 40

'Gone'

Taehyun woke up after a few hours, opening his eyelids lazily and not wanting to wake up. He wanted to sleep more but he could not because he knew that he was still in Felix's house, he has no permission too from the older ( Felix ) if he can sleepover. It was still hardly raining outside. Taehyun got up from the bed.

"Felix hyung?" Taehyun called out after getting out of the guest room.

There was no respond, the room was silent but just rain pouring outside the house.

"Hyung?" Taehyun decided to walk around the house to find Felix.

He stopped when he heard a gasp and a sob, just right in front of the door.

"Felix hyung?" Taehyun called out, opening the door after knocking a few times. He thought that it was Felix but it was..

Huening Kai

"H-Huening Kai!?" Taehyun shouted his name after seeing him not breathing any longer, his body was not moving. The younger's ( Huening Kai ) body was just hanged by the neck with the rope carrying his weight.

Taehyun's eyes widened from the shock, tears also forming once again. His shaky hands clasping over his mouth, before his buttocks landing on the floor because of how weak his legs is and not strong enough to carry his weight.

His eyes trembled,

Staring at Huening Kai's death body.

The loud thud was enough to catch Felix's attention as he spoke.

"Taehyun-ah? Why are you at the—" Felix stopped talking and gasped loudly when he saw Huening Kai.

The older's ( Felix ) hands roamed around his pockets before pulling out his phone and calling 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Sir, there—.."

...

..

.

Taehyun can't hear any noise anymore.

All he hear is just ringing sounds.

His eyesight getting blurry due to the tears forming in his eyes.

His body feels weak seeing Huening Kai leave him too.

Why do everyone leaves him all alone?

Specially when it's the people he loves the most.

"F—Felix Hyung.." Taehyun's hand reached for the older ( Felix ) but he failed. His hands getting heavy and eyelids slowly closing.

Taehyun's body collapsed.

"Taehyun-ah!?" Felix gasped after seeing the younger ( Taehyun ) fainted.

When the police came to handle the situation, Felix decided to take care of Taehyun.

Felix carried Taehyun to the guest room and carefully put him down in the bed.

"What should I do now that your hyungs are gone.." Felix said