Chapter 17

Taehyun decided to think deeply as he realized and he snapped back to reality since he zoned out, he woke the older up by shaking him slightly and put his hands on Beomgyu's face since Beomgyu is a light sleeper.

"Gyu, we can eat then you can sleep peacefully without waking up again." Taehyun said as he smiled softly, rubbing Beomgyu's cheeks gently.

"Mmh.. okay." Beomgyu said half awake.

"Come on" Taehyun said, he grabbed Beomgyu's hand as he stand up looking at the older. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, he finds the younger suspicious by how he acts so soft and gentle with him but he didn't ask question even when he was curious.

After they sat on the table and eat their foods with a comfortable silence filled the place. They both enjoyed the peaceful silence until Taehyun said something that has something to do with their friendship and both of them, he would have told earlier about everything but he was afraid the older might have been upset and cry about it.

"Gyu, I have something to tell you." Taehyun said as he put down his fork and spoon and stop eating, he looked at the younger with tears in his eyes.

"I have something to tell you too." Beomgyu said as he smiled but it immediately dropped when he saw Taehyun he added "Why are you crying..?" his voice sounded worried and concerned.

"What is the thing you want to tell me?" Taehyun said as he tried to hold his tears in his eyes almost dropping but it flowed down his cheeks when he heard what Beomgyu wanted to say.

"I like you, ever since I was 5. We met when we we're day care but until you got into a car accident and lost the memories we had together. I tried supporting you from afar because you were an idol but I couldn't hold it and wanted to meet you." Beomgyu confessed.

"Gyu.." Taehyun called out the older and said

"I have to leave this country for 5 years, I like you too but my manager wants me to be more popular since my career will soon be over. I tried to deny because I want to stay with you but he says I can't deny the request so I just couldn't." Taehyun explained.

"Can you wait for me?" Taehyun said, eyes filled with tears and voice filled with hope.

"Yes, I'm willing to wait for you." Beomgyu said.