Chapter 36

'Help'

"Uh.. yeah, we are soaking wet."

"Of course it's raining- what!? You're outside?" Felix panicked seeing Taehyun and Huening Kai outside his house.

"Can we go in? Our house is far away, specially Taehyun hyung's."

"Yeah! Plus if I don't let you in, you'll be sick by tomorrow morning. Taehyun's with you?" Felix asked as he walk downstairs to open the door for Huening Kai and Taehyun

"Yeah, he was uhm... I'll explain you later once Taehyun hyung is asleep."

"Why would he sleep at this time-"

"Because he is tired.. hyung, please open the door?"

Felix open the door for both the younger to come to his house.

Huening Kai ended the call when they came in to Felix's house.

"I'll explain what happened to you if Taehyun is sleeping, okay?" Huening Kai mouthed and receiving a nod from the older ( Felix ).

"I'll give you extra clothes for two of you to change. You guys are so soaked wet." Felix said, rushing upstairs.

"Huening, are you sure we can... you know?"

"Of course hyung! We're both close friends."

"Okay.." Taehyun said.

Somehow, Huening Kai manage to notice that the latter seems that his mood is still down.

"Rest, if you are tired. Or maybe even sleep?" Huening Kai suggested.

"Yeah.. I'm sleepy..."

"Here are the extra clothes!" Felix handed the extra clothes when he came to them.

"Thanks.." Taehyun mumbled

"Thank you hyung!" Huening Kai said

"You're welcome!" Felix said before giving a wide smile to the both of them.

"By the way, Taehyun-ah." Felix called out

The younger ( Taehyun ) quickly look at Felix, anxious if he is going to kick him out or even yell at him. But how would this sunshine shout at a random person? Specially when it's his best friend's friend.

"You can sleep in the guest room if you want to, since there is a bed there. Or you can sleep in my room! My bed is very comfy."

"Oh.."

Taehyun didn't expect that Felix would be this kind to the person he just met once.

"I can?" Taehyun asked

"Of course you can! It's not like you aren't allowed or something."

Felix clicked his tongue ( not in an annoyed way ) when he pointed where his bedroom was, probably upstairs.

"I want to sleep at the guest room. You might don't like my scent in your room if my scent stays in your bed so." Taehyun said lowering his voice.

"It's fine! As long as I help."
Felix said, still wearing a wide smile.