Chapter 13

"Are you perhaps Taehyun or am I mistaken?" Junwo asked.

"Yes I am Taehyun." Taehyun introduced himself as he wear a forcing smile on his face.

"Oh my name is Junwo." Junwo introduced himself back, his voice sounded calm as he glared at Taehyun. Probably knew that the scent coming from Beomgyu was Taehyun since they cuddled, knowing the fact that they don't like each other when they first met.

"Let's go hang out?" Beomgyu asked, sounds excited about them all hanging out.

"Yeah sure, let's go but is this guy coming with us?" Junwo asked before pointing at Taehyun with his index finger, his face was slightly showing a disgusted face but was not noticable. Only Beomgyu can see his face.

"Yes I am coming, do you have a problem?" Taehyun said, he raised his hand forming a tight fist as he frowned like he was about to start a whole fight.

"Woah, don't start a war here. Let's go now?" Beomgyu asked once again, impatient and not bothered about how they don't like each other. Doesn't know that he was the reason, they both like the same guy which is Beomgyu.

When they all hang out but Taehyun and Junwo kept glaring at each other, Taehyun was holding Beomgyu's waist pulling the older away from Junwo. Hating and bothering about the way Junwo's presence was right behind Beomgyu, getting jealous because Beomgyu kept going closer to Junwo so he hold his waist.

Beomgyu said he was hungry so the two person who was with him both grabbed the older's wrist at the same time as they pull Beomgyu on both different ways, Junwo pulled Beomgyu's wrist harshly wanting Taehyun to let go but Taehyun's grip was gentle and was not hurting Beomgyu since he doesn't want to. As Beomgyu moaned because Junwo's grip on his wrist was hurting, when Junwo noticed he slightly let go of the older's wrist but not fully but when Taehyun noticed he kind of let go of the grip he gently pulled Beomgyu's wrist towards his body and grabbed his waist next. He put Beomgyu's body against his and spoke.

"You're hurting Beomgyu." Taehyun said as he sound harsh to Junwo and frowned right after he said the words he wanted to say.