Chapter 22

Beomgyu ended the call when he replied to the younger ( Taehyun ), his eyebrows frowned slightly after seeing Soobin with a disgusted face because hearing them say I love you to each other but Soobin thought of it sweet when it comes to him and Yeonjun.

"Don't make that disgusted face when you and Yeonjun are so cheesy to ea-" before Beomgyu could finish his sentence, Soobin immediately yelled about him being hungry and complain about Beomgyu being slow, the younger ( Beomgyu ) was not slow and yet it has not been that long.

Beomgyu quickly got up from the bed and glared at Soobin but not so mean or deadly, side eyeing the older ( Soobin ) and walking past him as he sat on one of the chairs with plenty of foods placed in the table in the middle.

Beomgyu waited for Soobin to eat first when both of them sat infront of each other. The younger's face ( Beomgyu ) immediately lighten up when he saw Soobin ate ( which means Beomgyu was happy he can finally eat the food )

When Beomgyu and Soobin was eating, the older ( Soobin ) was done eating and use his phone after. Beomgyu assumed that Soobin was texting or talking to Yeonjun since he heard Soobin kept on giggling and smiling widely while looking at the phone screen. Meanwhile Beomgyu, a slow eater, using his phone while eating and he lied that he was done eating so he can finally text Taehyun without making the younger ( Taehyun ) worry that he might be disturbing Beomgyu.

After a while, Soobin noticed that Beomgyu's food was half not finished or eaten and the younger ( Beomgyu ) was using his phone unbothered but his attention went fully on Soobin when he scolded him for not eating all his food.

"I'm already full, hyung!" Beomgyu whined and pouted.

"Fine, wait till Taehyun scolds you too for not eating it all." Soobin said before picking up his phone to text Taehyun.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu whined even more.

"Just finish your food!" Soobin said as he frowned, completely annoyed.

"If Taehyun was here, he would be upset that you didn't eat it all." Soobin said trying to make Beomgyu eat his food, the older ( Soobin ) also wanted Beomgyu to eat well and finish his food too like Taehyun wants.

Beomgyu humped, upset but he still manage to eat all his food.

"I'm gonna call Taehyun, knock at the door five times before opening the door okay?" Beomgyu warned, going back to his room after seeing Soobin lazily nod.

Beomgyu's face was excited probably talking with Taehyun again, he wanted to talk to the younger ( Taehyun ) all day long.

"Did you eat all your food?" Taehyun asked when he picked up the call.

"Yeah, I was full but Soobin scolded me and forced me to eat all the food I had." Beomgyu said as he playfully rolled his eyes but he froze what Taehyun said.

"Oh, I was the one who told him that you should eat all your food. I noticed that you don't eat all the food in the table when you eat in my house." Taehyun said

"Oh.. uh.." Beomgyu did not have any topic to talk on, he wanted to change the topic they are talking right now but couldn't since he can't bring any thing to talk about.

"Is Soobin taking care of you well?" Taehyun asked softly, worrying about if Soobin is making him uncomfortable but not really worried since Soobin and Beomgyu are best friends and close to each other.

"Yeah, he sometimes bothers me but it's fine. Plus it's the first day he is taking care of me." Beomgyu said.

After a couple of minutes or should I say hours of Taehyun and Beomgyu talking, Soobin immediately disturbed it by barging into the door without knocking.

"Yah! I told you earlier to-" Soobin interrupted Beomgyu.

"Yeonjun is coming here, and I forgot." Soobin said, almost yelling.

"So?" Beomgyu asked.

"What am I suppose to do with it?" Beomgyu added, not giving a single damn about the news.

"You're no help." Soobin said.

"What do you mean? You don't need help, it's just Yeonjun." Beomgyu said as he rolled his eyes and shooed Soobin away.

'Just?' Soobin thought.

"He asked me to go out on a date today but I completely forgot about it." Soobin mumbled as he groaned.

—————————————|

This chapter is mostly random, hehe. Sorry for those who were waiting and reading! I have a lot to do today and I'm tired and have no motivation in writing but I tried my best in writing this chapter! I also tried writing a long chapter today but ended up short. I'm very sorry!! By the way, I appreciate who ever read this and votes!!!!