Chapter 26

( skip time, sorry the author/writer is lazy but I will make it a long chapter as an apology! )

'Ghost'

4 years has passed, quite long and near where Taehyun will visit Beomgyu after a long time.

Beomgyu and Taehyun's relationship was going well and was steady. But Beomgyu's thoughts were negative things when Taehyun was busy and don't respond to his messages, he can wait though and the trust in the younger ( Taehyun ) doesn't break easily. They talk a lllooooooottt, mostly random topics though. They like to hear each other's voice, mostly when they both see their faces. They both praise each other a lot too, but both of them deny the compliment. There were never once Taehyun or Beomgyu would text or either call each other, they talk, update and send pictures to each other every day but at the future including this chapter something happened. Both of them worry about each other a lot, especially Taehyun. The younger ( Taehyun ) would scold Soobin for not updating about Beomgyu in what he would do, but that only happens sometimes. They also both say to each other if they are well, feeling bad or more, they open up to each other. Their bond are strong.

December

When Beomgyu woke up, he immediately pick up his phone after when he went to the bathroom. He was probably gonna text Taehyun, he was excited that it was going to be next year where Taehyun would visit him. But he did not know that the younger ( Taehyun ) has a big surprise for him ( next week ). Half everyday Beomgyu always picks up his phone to message Taehyun.

Tyunniee <3:
Call me when you wake up.
Seen 7:00 am

Tyunniee <3:
No nevermind, I'm sorry. I'm busy today.. :(
Seen 7:56 am

When seeing Taehyun's last message made Beomgyu smile slowly disappear and was kinda disappointed about the news that Taehyun was busy so he cannot text him until 5:00 pm. Well, Beomgyu wasn't really sad about it but just disappointed because he wanted to talk with him today since yesterday he said he was busy too but he replied at night. He can't blame him since he is really busy and his manager wants him to be popular too. So he decided to text Taehyun that it was okay and there would be next time they can text each other.

Starting this week, he didn't know how "busy" Taehyun was gonna be the whole week.

The second day, well.. Beomgyu started to get worried when he did not receive any messages until yesterday. He waited for the younger's reply or either message about his day but no. That worried him VERY MUCH, but he decided to wait. Wait till he receive a message..

...

"You look like an idiot, you know that right?" Soobin said as he gave Beomgyu a weird look.

"I'm just waiting for Taehyun's message, he haven't text me since yesterday." Beomgyu got annoyed, he eye roll after.

"Woah, be patient. You were staring at your phone the whole day today like a creep." Soobin said.

"How am I a creep by just staring at my phone screen?" Beomgyu asked, giving Soobin a death glare.

Soobin didn't reply at that one, he knew he would create a chaos and argument if he will continue saying things.

'He did look like an idiot though, he would look like a person who didn't sleep at night at the third day without Taehyun's message' Soobin thought.

And yup, the third day was a disaster for Beomgyu. He didn't receive a message till now.

"How busy Taehyun is?" Beomgyu said as he groaned before throwing his phone at the side of the bed he was laying.

"He must be really busy. Guessing that he still didn't message you?" Soobin said as he teased.

"Shut up, don't make me punch you." Beomgyu said in a serious tone.

"Chill, he's definitely busy. His manager makes him overwork a lot, probably took his phone away too." Soobin lied.

Beomgyu sighed and nod.

Fourth day was probably the day Beomgyu is going to be crazy.

"How the hell did he still not message me?" Beomgyu asked as he run his fingers through his hair in rage. He was definitely not expecting that Taehyun won't message him till now.

"He's just busy!" Soobin said.

"Did he forget about me?" Beomgyu said, completely ignoring what Soobin told him.

"Of course not! He wouldn't forget about you, how will he?" Soobin asked.

"By meeting another person who is damn better and hotter than me." Beomgyu mumbled.

"Don't be like that, are you jealous if Taehyun finds another one? He probably thinks no one is better and hotter than you, he loves you the most." Soobin said.

"I guess.." Beomgyu said, not in the mood to talk anymore.

Fifth day, Beomgyu is going to explode.

"Hyung! He still didn't message me!" Beomgyu whined like it was Soobin's fault that Taehyun didn't message the older ( Beomgyu ).

"What am I suppose to do with that? Not my fault." Soobin said, not even looking at Beomgyu.

"Damn, you don't give a fuck do you?" Beomgyu cursed.

"Of course not, do I look like I care?" Soobin argue back.

"Can I see you're conversation with him?" Beomgyu randomly asked suspiciously.

"Hell no? What would you find there anyways?" Soobin said nervously.

'If I he knows about it and if I die today, Kang Taehyun it's your fault.' Soobin thought, blaming Taehyun.

"Things you didn't tell me." Beomgyu said as he tried snatching Soobin's phone but Soobin was quick enough to notice it.

"No, I'm not showing you the conversation." Soobin tried making Beomgyu give up.

"It's my own lover!" Beomgyu said, trying to snatch Soobin's phone but can't because of how tall he is.

"Do you know how to respect privacy?" Soobin asked.

"Privacy my ass, I just want to see!" Beomgyu whined.

After a quite but long time of them fighting, what caught Beomgyu's attention was his phone vibrated. Could mean Taehyun had messaged him, that's the only thing Beomgyu wanted to receive.

Beomgyu stopped trying to snatch Soobin's phone to see their conversation, Soobin sighed in relief when he stopped.

"If Taehyun didn't text me, I'm going to continue." Beomgyu warned.

Tyunniee <3:
Baby, I'm sorry I didn't get to message you.
Seen 2:30 pm

Tyunniee <3:
I was very busy.
Seen 2:30 pm

Beomgyu widely smiled, he finally got a message from Taehyun.

"Finally received a message?" Soobin asked

"Yeah." Beomgyu said

Beomgyu was relief.