Chapter 30

'Waiting and missing'

4 months has passed

After the incident, Taehyun was always waiting for the older ( Beomgyu ) to wake up and sometimes he got excited but after he was disappointed because he thought Beomgyu woke up but it was just his imagination. Taehyun would always update or talk to him about his day or what he was feeling but he was mostly around Beomgyu so it wasn't that much, he always get teary everytime he forget that Beomgyu was in a coma. He wanted to forget about the incident, hope it was only a dream and deny the fact that Beomgyu got into a coma but he had to accept reality and what happened.

Taehyun was willing to wait for Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu! I got you flowers today." Taehyun said excitedly, Soobin following him behind.

Soobin would take care of Taehyun now, before he used to take care of Beomgyu but right now he has to be with Taehyun. He got used to the feelings of taking care of Taehyun, except he had comforted the younger ( Taehyun ) almost every time Taehyun goes to the hospital to visit Beomgyu. He follows him around and pay attention about what Taehyun does because he is now afraid of what he will do when Soobin is not around, like harming himself, suicide and more bad things but Soobin deny it and hopefully he won't do anything bad. Taehyun not too often lose appetite to eat just to go to Beomgyu, his career was now over too so he would just visit Beomgyu everyday without saying his busy, he also sometimes argue with Soobin when the elder ( Soobin ) doesn't allow him to go to the hospital where Beomgyu was in. It was hard paying for Beomgyu's medical things and more, Taehyun saves up his money just for Beomgyu and thankfully he received a lot since he was an celebrity back then.

Soobin is nervous if Taehyun, himself, can take care of his body because Soobin is soon going back to being an idol now too. He had too since he had been off of being an idol for a very long time. Soobin decided to take a short talk about it with Taehyun since he has to hurry, he doesn't want to be late.

"Taehyun." Soobin called out.

"Yes?" The younger replied.

"Can you take care of yourself?" Soobin asked

"What do you mean? Of course I can, I'm an adult." Taehyun said as he scoffed because Soobin thinks he can't take care of himself.

"No but I can't stop you when you do some things like you want to kill yourself or something, you know..?" Soobin explained.

"I won't, why would I kill myself?" Taehyun asked

"If Beomgyu won't wake up." Soobin said

"What? No, he will wake up." Taehyun said, trying to be positive.

"Ah.. okay." Soobin said.

"Are you going now?" The younger ( Taehyun ) asked.

"Yes, stay safe." Soobin waved goodbye.

Taehyun faint smile, after Soobin left the room. Taehyun slowly turn his head back to Beomgyu who was laying at the bed. When the younger ( Taehyun ) looked at Beomgyu, he sighed softly.

"Beomgyu.." Taehyun called out.

"It's been long since I heard your voice." Taehyun said.

"I miss everything we have done together, I miss everything." Taehyun confessed as his tears fell.