Chapter 25

'Vain'

Yeonjun tried waiting for both Soobin and Huening Kai, he was expecting that they would come to him but no. For 40 minutes of Yeonjun waiting, they never came to him. Not even a single moment they come at Yeonjun's sight, that disappointed Yeonjun. Very much. He should not get his hopes high. Why was he even waiting for them anyways?

Yeonjun sighed as he stood up, looking where to go out of the amusement park. He picked up his phone to text Soobin, obviously.

Yeonjunnie:
Soobin, where are you now?
2:03 pm Seen

Yeonjun got no reply, Soobin left him seen. Probably he was busy hanging out with Huening Kai except his own boyfriend.

Yeonjun sighed once again, he put his phone in his pocket as he went out to the exit to find his car. He did not want to think about them, he would think negative things and it would be dangerous when he thinks about it and zone out while driving. Hell no.

When Yeonjun was driving, he finally reached the destination. But he stopped going out of the car, he think deeply between him and Soobin.

'Huening Kai can make him more happy than me.' Yeonjun thought, getting teary again.

"Was our relationship meaningless?" Yeonjun mumbled to himself.

Yeonjun crouched down, he wiped his tears rolling down his cheeks with his palm.

"I'm overreacting, stop thinking about negative things Yeonjun." Yeonjun said to himself, trying to stop himself from crying with positive things and memories together with Soobin when they were not in a romantic relationship.

"It was better when I didn't tell my feelings to him, wasn't it?" Yeonjun asked himself once again as he regret it.

After a while, Yeonjun was finally getting used about the negative thoughts inside his head. He did not want to cry now, he thought he was overreacting. Never once he thought deeply like this.

Well, Yeonjun and Soobin actually never got to spend time together the whole day. Sometimes it's as bothered by the company, friends, even emergencies and more. They were very busy when they got into relationship, Yeonjun was dissatisfied with the outcome of their relationship. He thought that Soobin would become more happy when they get together, it was false. Yeonjun thought it would be better because he liked him, but was Soobin losing interest? Was he getting bored of him? The answer was never revealed but Soobin was proving it. He did liked Huening Kai, but he pity Yeonjun for liking him for years so. That was the biggest mistake Soobin have done but yet, he didn't realized it. Only Yeonjun who had realized what Soobin have done.

"It's all meaningless now, isn't it?" Yeonjun asked as he realized.