Chapter 32

'Death'

When Taehyun heard the beeping sounds coming from the heart rate monitor from Beomgyu's after a few seconds the doctors and nurses came, telling the younger ( Taehyun ) should come out of the room because of an emergency.

Taehyun's eyes showed fear when he heard the beeping sounds, he was afraid of losing Beomgyu.

"Hyung!!" Taehyun called out for the older ( Beomgyu ) when he got dragged out of the room, so much pain in his voice when he called out.

Soobin came after a few minutes, he saw Taehyun crying so much at the chair.

"Taehyun-ah? Why are you crying? What happen—"

"H-hyung! What if I l-lose Beomgyu?" Taehyun suddenly asked, in fear and crying.

"What? No that would never ha—" Soobin got interrupted again

"There is chance that I will! Hyung!" Taehyun stand up from his seat.

Soobin remained silent, how many times have he told that he won't lose Beomgyu? Many times and he lost count but that words he said was just to comfort him.

Taehyun's head immediately turn around towards the door that had just opened, he was now facing the doctor when the doctor came out of the room.

"I'm sorry for your loss. He died—" the doctor apologized

"What? What do you mean he died? Please tell me this is just a dream.." Taehyun's tears fell even more.

The doctor's head hung low.

Beomgyu, Choi Beomgyu had died from his coma.

"No!!" Taehyun disagreed. His heart, his heart feels heavy, in pain, feels like he got stab in the heart..

It feels like his heart just shattered in pieces.

"Beomgyu hyung!!" Taehyun shouted his name, in pain. Wanting him to come back and wake up, he had just waited for Beomgyu to wake up after 2 years.

Was waiting for Beomgyu pointless?

Taehyun shut his eyes tightly, preventing tears to roll down his cheeks and more tears dropping down his eyes. Taehyun loudly sobbed, not admitting that Beomgyu died and saying it was just a dream.

Soobin had just watched Taehyun break down from tears, he was crying too.

"Taehyun-ah—"

"No, please tell me this is just a prank. Hyung! Please.." Taehyun manage to say the words even though he was in pain so much, he had love the older ( Beomgyu ) very much.

"Please accept the fact that Beomgyu is gone." Soobin said