Chapter 11

When they watch a movie, the movie was suggested by Taehyun. Both of the people loved every second of the moment they had together, but someone called Beomgyu which annoyed Taehyun.

Beomgyu picked up the call and said "Hello?"

"Hello Beomgyu! Are you busy right now?" The person in the audio call asked. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun as if he was asking for permission, Taehyun shake his head up and down as a "yes"

"Yes I am busy but why are you asking?" Beomgyu asked.

"Well..." The person in the call thought for a while before answering Beomgyu's question, meanwhile Taehyun asked Beomgyu who was in the call and Beomgyu mouthed "friend".

"I just wanna see you, you know? It's been a long time since we have seen each other."
The person said

"We can meet later, I will text you once I'm not busy anymore. Okay?" Beomgyu said in a gentle voice, he didn't want to sound annoyed or mean to him.

"Okay! I'm sorry for bothering you." The person in the phone apologized.

"It's fine, Junwo." Beomgyu said as he ended the audio call.

'So his name is Junwo..' Taehyun thought.

"So let's continue watching, shall we?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun hummed as a reply, he doesn't want to watch the movie now and he wants to know Junwo, that person, what he is to Beomgyu.

_________________________________________

Short updates these week, I'm sorry for those who are reading. Btw, you can try reading 'After I confessed' it's finished! It's fine if you don't want to read it.