Chapter 35

'Suffer'

"What do you mean?—"

"Hyung, you suffered way too much."

Right, Hyuka was right. Taehyun suffered too much. Just like others who died. It's painful, so hurtful. His heart heavy, his hands shaking, eyes roaming everywhere, soaked wet, eyes puffy and eyelids heavy, strands sticking together due to the rain, clothes dirty.

He looks so messed up.

Of course.

"Let's get changed or you'll get sick, you're so wet." Huening Kai slightly smiled even if his heart hurts

Huening Kai.

The one Taehyun only has for now.

"Why did I even live..?" Taehyun randomly asked

"Because you deserve it, if you are thinking they died because it is your fault. No, stop thinking that hyung. It's bad, specially when it's negative. At least they are not suffering anymore right?" Huening Kai almost sounded like he was rapping in rage.

"But Soobin hyung was not suffer—"

"He was, hyung. His heart was so heavy because they, Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung broke up. He regretted saying that he likes him, because in the end he will hurt Yeonjun hyung. He feels bad for Yeonjun hyung, and he was crying so much the day they broke up. He was suffering too due to their relationship ending."

"Hah.. but you will soon blame me because of their death right..?" Taehyun carefully asked

"No, I won't blame you. I'll never blame you, even if it's your fault. Don't worry and don't be afraid, from now on you can open up to me. I'll try my best to comfort you." Huening Kai said as he wear a reassuring smile on his face.

"I'll try to stop you from doing bad things today and from the upcoming days too. You are important, for the friends, families and the people around you. So don't randomly disappear okay?"  Huening Kai added and Taehyun respond with a nod, softly crying and quietly sniffling

"Are you still crying hyung?"

"Ah yes.."

Huening Kai pulled Taehyun into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Hyung, you can stop crying.. I don't like seeing you cry. It's going to be okay. Don't worry."

"But Hyuka, I'm scared. What if you leave me too?"

"I will never, stop thinking of that. I would never ever leave you."

"Okay.."

After them talking, Huening Kai realized that his house was too far away and Taehyun's too.

So he decided to call Felix, a foreigner.

He comes from Australia but a sudden coincidence that they met in Korea.

"Yes Huening Kai? Need any help?" Felix asked when he answered the call with Huening Kai