Chapter 34

"H-hyung!?"

Taehyun's hand sway all around the liquid, he turned his head back when someone called him again and luckily the person was far away from him.

"Taehyun hyung! What are you doing there!? It's dangerous, get out!" Huening Kai shouted

"B-but Hyuka—"

"Get out of the ocean or else I'm going to drag you out!"

Fuck no, he is definitely going out of the ocean. There's no way he will let the younger ( Huening Kai ) go drag him out like Soobin did. Taehyun kept on turning his head back while walking out, hoping Soobin would come out of the ocean.

He was afraid Huening Kai would blame him, he hates getting blamed.

But right now, he doesn't care because it was clearly his fault that Soobin drowned or got lost in the ocean and Huening Kai would have the right to blame him for it.

When Taehyun got out of the ocean, right next to Huening Kai. His mind was blank, his breathing short.

"Where's Soobin hyung? He messaged me that you were he—"

"Huening.. I'm very sorry."

"What? Why are you sorry?"

"Fucking hell, it's all my fault!"

Huening Kai tilted his head in confusion, concerned expression in his face.

"Beomgyu hyung died because of me! A-and now Soobin hyung.."

Taehyun couldn't finish his sentence, his heart hurts. It fucking hurts like hell.

"What do you mean?" Huening Kai asked, hoping what he is thinking right now wasn't true. He thought that Taehyun drowned Soobin without thinking or he was out of his mind, he thought of that because Soobin messaged the location where Taehyun was.

What he thought was true.

He didn't want to believe it too.

"Hyung!? What do you mean?"

Taehyun was silent, he didn't speak. His eyes was shaking, legs and hands too.

Isn't this way too painful?

"Where is Soobin hyung?"

"I p-pushed him in the ocean.."

"What the fuck? He can't swim!"

"I know Huening! But I was out of my mind because Beomgyu hyung died and—

Before Taehyun could even finish his sentence, Huening Kai immediately went to the ocean.

"Hyuka! No! You can't go in there—" Taehyun grabbed Huening Kai's arm, trying to stop the younger ( Huening Kai ) to go more deeper into the ocean

"We have to find Soobin hyung! We can't let another person die! Let me go!!" Huening Kai said as he pulled his arm to get off Taehyun's grip

"Hyuka!! Even if I try to find him at the ocean, there's no choice! We were in a deep spot in the ocean! Hyuka please no..."

Taehyun begged for Hyuka not to go more deeper, when the younger ( Huening Kai ) saw Taehyun's scared, afraid and broken expression. He stopped, to think;

Who will take care of him if I continue this?

Yeonjun hyung? I can't reach him out, I can't find him either

Yeonjun hyung left us too.

It's way too painful for us, specially when Taehyun loved Beomgyu hyung the most.

Soobin was my safe and comfort person too..

Why?

Why did the elders left us alone?

Who will take care of us now..?

Huening Kai's thoughts took him over, he started to cry.

"Hyuka.. please don't go in there."

"I won't. There's no way I will let you suffer from this painful things, let's go through this together."

——————|

Advanced chapter again!