Chapter 24

'Smile'

Soobin got flustered and quickly declined the compliment Yeonjun said.

"What? No, I'm not beautiful." Soobin shook his head.

"You are." Yeonjun said while his hands on Soobin's cheek, staring at the younger ( Soobin ) and smiling softly.

"I'm not.." Soobin mumbled, looking away from the elder while his ears were slowly turning red.

"Just accept the compliment." Yeonjun said and kissed Soobin's cheek.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun and kissed Yeonjun's lips without pulling away. The elder got surprised by Soobin's action, but he closed his eyes and kissed back deepening the kiss.

After a few seconds of them kissing, Soobin pulled away and smiled.

Oh the way Yeonjun always love seeing Soobin smile, especially when the younger ( Soobin ) smiled because of him or the reason was the elder.

After a while, Soobin and Yeonjun we're hanging out and having fun but when Soobin saw Huening Kai, he quickly ran towards the youngest and hugged him tightly.

"Huening~!" Soobin said excitedly.

Yeonjun's heart clenched ( in jealous way ) after seeing Soobin smile widely with just Huening Kai in his sight, Yeonjun wanted to be Huening Kai badly now. Before, the elder put a lot of his effort on just seeing Soobin's smile. Yeonjun hated the way he gets jealous easily but he couldn't control his feelings.

"Oh, what a coincidence I was just looking for you." Huening Kai said as he showed the phone screen to Soobin with their conversation.

"Yeonjunnie is here too." Soobin said.

"Yeah, I'm here.." Yeonjun mumbled, not wanting to be there anymore because it just hurts his heart even more.

"Let's go?" Huening Kai asked which that made Soobin's smile go more wide.

'I said the exact same words but he is more happy with him..'

'I wished I can make him smile like that.' Yeonjun got more sad and lose energy when he thought about it more.

Along the way, Yeonjun couldn't call it a date anymore. Just trio with one with no energy, left out. Soobin and Huening Kai were giggly and talking loudly, Yeonjun was just looking down and his thoughts were swallowing him.

While Yeonjun was deep in thoughts, he decided to go away from them since both Soobin and Huening Kai doesn't even pay attention to Yeonjun. He just felt left out.

Yeonjun did not even bother to say that he would go out, he just stopped following the two happy person Infront of him leaving him behind.

When they were both nowhere in Yeonjun's sight, one tear rolling down his cheek.

"Why can't I make him smile like that..?" Yeonjun mumbled as he lowered his head.

——————————|

Hello readers! For those who are confused in this chapter.

Yeonjun and Soobin we're best friends, childhood best friends I mean they are lovers now. Yeonjun works hard or always tried his best to make Soobin the happiest but when Huening Kai came, he got jealous because by just Huening Kai's presence near Soobin. Soobin would just unknowingly smile around the youngest ( Huening Kai ), but around the elder ( Yeonjun ) he doesn't smile unless Yeonjun does something like buying him foods, trying to make Soobin flustered and more but to Huening Kai just him around Soobin he would just smile widely.