Chapter 29

When Beomgyu went to the hospital when the ambulance arrived, Taehyun was crying so much and the younger ( Taehyun ) was very hurt.

He regreted not talking to him for almost a week.

Why does this have to happen? They were all just happy when they met each other for a long time, the good things was happening.

Why do Beomgyu have to be the one who got hurt? Taehyun hoped he was the one who was hurt rather than Beomgyu. If Taehyun has to choose who will die between him and Beomgyu, he would definitely choose himself and sacrifice for Beomgyu. He hates seeing the older ( Beomgyu ) hurt, specially when it's really bad.

Soobin was there with Taehyun patting his back gently, the older ( Soobin ) was trying to comfort Taehyun but no matter what he does.

Taehyun doesn't get better, he just kept crying more.

"Hyung, what if h-he died?" Taehyun asked, sniffling as the tears in his eyes dropped. He was thinking so negative now.

"Don't think like that, he won't ever leave you." Soobin said, trying to get the negative things out of Taehyun's mind.

"What if he will? W-what am I suppose to do without him? I d-" Taehyun stopped speaking when he heard the door open, the doctor went outside to tell them what was the result of what happened to Beomgyu. It's either bad news or good news.

"How is he?" Taehyun asked a little bit too loud after standing up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Well, he got into a coma because his brain got injured badly. There are also a chance that he won't wake up." The doctor said as he explained even more.

( IM SO SORRY, IM BAD AT EXPLAINING THINGS WHEN IT COMES TO THE HOSPITAL THINGS OR SOMETHING )

Taehyun sighed after hearing the explanation from the doctor, some tears are still rolling down his cheeks.

Taehyun opened the door where Beomgyu was inside. Taehyun's heart clenched so hard when he saw Beomgyu laying on the bed without moving, his eyes were closed, many gauze sponges covering his wounds, an intravenous line in his hand and more..

Seeing Beomgyu like this hurts Taehyun. Very much.

Hopefully Beomgyu would wake up from his coma soon...

Taehyun sit at the chair beside at the bed Beomgyu was laying on.

Taehyun carefully hold the older's ( Beomgyu ) hand and caress it gently with the thumb of his hand.

Tears forming in his eyes again.

"It hurts so much.." Taehyun spoke quietly as he looked at Beomgyu.

"I'm very sorry, my love.." Taehyun apologized to the older ( Beomgyu ) as tears dropped down his eyes once again, the pain in his voice was visible.