Chapter 9

After a couple of hours when Taehyun and Huening Kai left the house to hang out with each other but Beomgyu was inside the house, not following them.

Beomgyu fell asleep at the couch, sleeping comfortably but was disturbed when he dreamt about something bad, which he doesn't like the dream he had. He called his hyung, Yeonjun without a reason since he was bored but when Yeonjun answered the call, the older's voice was breathy and sound of whimper was heard by the younger, Beomgyu immediately sit back up when he heard a slight moan.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Beomgyu asked curiously but was wondering why does he sound like 'that'.

"No-nothing.." Yeonjun stuttered in his words before exhaling shakily. After he said the words, a low whisper voice spoke from the phone and then Yeonjun spoke again.

"Are you with Hyuka?" Yeonjun said but he sound like he was struggling saying the words clearly that made Beomgyu curious what was happening to him.

"He's with Taehyun, are you looking for him?" Beomgyu asked.

"W-wait..!" Yeonjun said with a stutter but his voice was low, he whispered something but can be heard through the phone but the words after which Beomgyu call was a name but he can't hear it clearly. The younger heard Yeonjun's moan from the speaker as the audio call ended. Beomgyu was confused what was happening to Yeonjun, but he shrugged it off and sigh deciding to forget about it. He, then, decided to call Taehyun next, when Taehyun picked up Beomgyu's call. The older immediately asked.

"How is it doing?" Beomgyu said with excitement about Taehyun picking up and sadness about him not being with both of them.

"Oh, it already ended but it was fun." Taehyun said, Beomgyu was sure Taehyun was smiling through the phone.

"Ah.. you guys get to know each other?" Beomgyu kept asking to hide what he was feeling because he was afraid the younger might know the feelings he have right now,  but he doesn't know what he was feeling. Jealousy, sadness or excitement? He doesn't know.

"Mhm! But not really." Taehyun said, Beomgyu heard the door open in his phone which means Taehyun reached his house.

"Do you perhaps wanna hang out now?" Beomgyu asked, in his thoughts saying Taehyun will disagree with the request.

"Sure but I just got home.." Taehyun said as he sigh.

"It's fine! I'll go there." Beomgyu said before picking up his shoes and struggled wearing them.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah sure." Beomgyu said as he finished wearing his shoes. He opened the door but stopped when he heard the question Taehyun was asking.

"Do you know me before?" Taehyun asked.