Chapter 5

'Sleeping with Taehyun isn't gonna be awkward right..?' Beomgyu thought.

Turns out he was wrong, Taehyun was sleeping (?) and he kept cuddling Beomgyu. The older wasn't that used to people touching him but he was half used to it, so he was kinda comfortable with it. They both lay on the same bed but Beomgyu faced the wall but Taehyun faced Beomgyu's back.

Beomgyu kept pushing Taehyun's arm gently away from him but the younger seems to keep on doing it repeatedly. For the fifth time, Beomgyu decided to give up and let Taehyun's arm in his waist. To keep on a comfortable position, Beomgyu rested his arm on Taehyun's. Beomgyu slowly brushing and touching Taehyun's wrist as he gently hold it, touching it lightly. 

Taehyun was awake when Beomgyu finally let his arm rest on his waist, he was awake the whole time. When the younger's face went closer to the older's neck, he leaned his nose dangerously close to the older's neck inhaling Beomgyu's scent. As he leaned his lips to Beomgyu's nape, the younger kissed the older's nape but not after a long time. After that he snuggled to Beomgyu's body closer against his and slept right after.

Beomgyu was surprised about the sudden peck on the nape of his neck, blushing about the scene. When Taehyun was asleep he kept thinking about it but Beomgyu finally fell asleep, forgetting about the scene.

Tomorrow

Yeonjun first woke up and cook breakfast for them but before he cooked breakfast he checked Taehyun's bedroom since he saw Beomgyu's clothes on the bathroom floor, thinking something happend from his dirty thoughts. As he saw the two younger's, their position was Taehyun's head resting on Beomgyu's right arm as the younger's arm locking the older's waist with his two arms and Beomgyu's left hand on Taehyun's strands or head.

Yeonjun thought 'They immediately got so close..' as he left his brother's bedroom.

Soobin woke up after and helped Yeonjun cook for breakfast.

"We should've invited Hyuka." Yeonjun said.

"Yeah but I don't think he would go due to his busy schedule." Soobin reply as he sigh.

"Should we let Taehyun meet Huening Kai too?" Yeonjun suggested.