Chapter 21

"W-what?" Beomgyu stuttered because of the sudden nickname Taehyun had called him through the call, he was not expecting it from the younger.

"Hm? You were always had been pretty." Taehyun said but Beomgyu was not talking about his looks or whether he is pretty or ugly and he was talking about the 'darling' or nickname, he smiled softly at the younger when he noticed what he was being flustered about.

"We can call each other nicknames since we are in a relationship right?" Taehyun asked as he tilted his head but the wide soft smile still remained in his face.

Taehyun and Beomgyu we're in a relationship since the older confessed ( yesterday ), they were both thinking deeply about having a long distance relationship. Beomgyu had always been scared and afraid Taehyun might find another person in another country and leave him, same as Taehyun too and the younger thought about negative things more than Beomgyu. But they agreed having a long distance relationship, they both hardly trust each other enough to accept it. The younger is kinda overprotective for Beomgyu but the older did not mind about it, Beomgyu does not really complain about some topics or stuff but he does complain or whine when things does not get on his way or plan except when he can easily forget about it and is not really important for him.

"Oh yeah right, I was flustered because it was sudden.." Beomgyu said lowering his voice when he explained, looking away from the phone.

Taehyun chuckled as he spoke once again.

"Then when we make calls or texts each other, I'll often call you in nicknames." Taehyun said as he winked teasingly.

"Stop.." Beomgyu said, the older's ears was red because he was blushing of Taehyun's flirt. Taehyun was be able to notice or see it since he can only see Beomgyu's side face or profile.

"Your ears are red~" Taehyun said, teasing the younger even more when he noticed the younger's ears.

When Beomgyu heard Taehyun, he became more flustered and embarrassed.

After a few minutes when Beomgyu and Taehyun we're talking in the call comfortably and were having fun talking with each other. Soobin called Beomgyu for both ( Soobin and Beomgyu ) of them to eat.

Soobin knocked on Taehyun's room where Beomgyu was inside as he opened the door widely and called Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu, let's eat." Soobin said when he saw Beomgyu awake and was using his phone.

"Talking with Taehyun?" Soobin asked curiously yet teasingly, Beomgyu had been teased a lot today. Beomgyu shook his head up and down quickly.

"Then, continue your call with Taehyun while you're eating if you want." Soobin said quietly, he lifted his hand and pointed the place where they will eat. The older ( Soobin ) rubbed his belly, signaling him or telling the younger ( Beomgyu ) that he was hungry and wants to eat.

"Okay!" Beomgyu said and thumbs up.

"Let's end the call because I don't want to disturb you when eating, text me when you finish your food." Taehyun said, he had observed the situation or scene where Soobin and Beomgyu, it looked like he was in there with Beomgyu.

"Awhh.. okay." Beomgyu said sadly, he was hoping he can continue the call with Taehyun but he did not say anything about it.

"I love you baby." Taehyun said as the older ( Beomgyu ) replied with "I love you too."