53

After Lisa become placid she back away from the hug eye's red and swollen, cheek's flushed red! She grab
Halmoni's hand's kissed her palm and stated with her horse voice which was due to crying..

Lisa: i- i was not aware of this Halmoni, She has suffered alot, she never let me know about this! Why ! Why all of this had to happen with us!?

Halmoni smiles other's also back away from the hug hearing her voice! She again cup her face and made her look into her eyes and replied...

Halmoni: No Lisa, We can't say anything like this. Maybe it was Scribbled on her fate, maybe something bad would have happened if your father have been with you hm.

She nodded her head apprehending the word's she's uttering, halmoni turn around and eye'd jeonghan and stated while smiling.!

Halmoni: And this was the exact case which made seongcheol to Seize your Ring!

Other's again blink their eye's being perplexed by her word's as she chuckle shaking her head smilling she clarified to them !

Halmoni: Seongcheol was aware of the demonic power of Alexander and was always scared of loosing you, Since he was connected with you,
And Eodun had pointed the weak spot of cheol which he took his chance to manipulate cheol saying he's aware how to take all the demonic power's out from Alexander!

This one mistake of seongcheol lead all of you to burry Alexandra inside the earth. Making all of you the reason of Snatching Gelding's mate..

Cheol look down when jeonghan's piercing eye's stare at him,  was dumbfounded that how he can love a person who's so innocent to be the victime of being manipulative..

He sighed aware that seongcheol had always placed his concern infront of jeonghan yet he always took those thing in light way..

Seokmin was quite all the time but now he couldn't looking at haraboeji he questioned to him making other's to nod their head in agreeing with him...

Seokmin :: do they really have to dispute their bond with eachother to make all the horse's and themselves happy do they !?

They continuously was musing about this only they're aware how much they're deminion themselves to cease to even disagree about it.

Haraboeji nod his head making other's heart to shrink in their chest.
As he replied voice was sounding gentle yet anyone can witnessed the grief in them..

Haraboeji :: yes they have to! But We're not forcing all of you ! if they want they can live the way they're living,right now, while giving eachother pain and torment. Making their horse's to suffer!

Maybe only jeonghan is aware of yours horse's mate, so let me tell you, Adira is mate with tethys. And since yoongi and jimin are betrothed this bond will ceased Adira to Accept Tethys...

Because as we all are aware Your fate, past, present and future is bounded together, Namjoon have to betroth with jimin if he want Tethys and Adira to be together!! Which is impossible!!

He ceased to eye'd their features as he expected their features was exactly similar! Emotionless, eye's dull! Mouth shut! As he again continued  disclosing thing's...

Haraboeji:: Astha and Luar both of them are mate! Which indicates to betroth jin and jisoo which is also problematic! Lastly Audrey and Gaea are mate's which indicates Irene and yoongi to betroth which is unattainable!!!

He finished and sighed not gaining any response from them anymore
Ofcourse from past few days' all of them witnessing so many things which they had never experienced expect Taehyung and jeonghan...