12

Hearing his name Namjoon's steps halt, Turning around he gazed at seokjin and his breath actually ceased for an instant, he hurriedly looks down, lamenting of his demeanor.

Seokjin's stares him in rage while pondering "why he is like this, foremost he raised his voice on me, misconduct with me, and now he made me embarrassed in from of a lot of people"

Indeed it was unintended yet it was unacceptable, He stroll closer to him, standing before him, he pointed remorse in his features, while pondering in his cerebrum "is he like this, after stinging people, he behave ashamed and gracious"

Before he could snap him, Namjoon remove his long thick coat and placed it on Seokjin's shoulder covering his body completely, he open his mouth to apologise but couldn't when Seokjin grab his collar, pulling him closer to his face he fumed in rage.!

Jin: sought never to show me your face Namjoon, or else-or else only Lord is aware what will I do with you.!

Finishing he pace toward his chamber Jungkook and Lisa stare his back with uneasiness, and gazed at Namjoon who was stiff on his place Staring the ground while wondering " what ensue to Seokjin, why did he left like he was in graze, and why do I feel mutilate witnessing his gloomy eye's, why do I speculate I've broke his trust just why"

He snapped out of his envision and sighed facing the sky he mumbled underneath his breath faintly.

Namjoon: This Rain always attached one terrible memory in my cerebrum why.?

As he left toward his chamber to pack his things, other three glance at each other and exhaled in melancholy, not in the footing to sooth anything now. As three of them part their perspective route.!

Jimin's chamber.!

He was packing his belongings quitely until a knock strew in, as he open the door and spotted an uneasy Yoongi, he frown, inviting him in the chamber he quested Worriedly.!

Jimin: His majesty is there any obstacles! May i know.!?

Yoongi nodded and stared in his delicate yet concerned eyes, as he blurted in single breathe.!

Yoongi: We-We cant be betroth.!

Jimin was relatively blissful, that yoongi himself ascertain the scheme regarding the veil, and want to terminate the betroth, now he can inform Jungkook that Yoongi himself don't want to be wed with him.!

Then jungkook and Taehyung can express their feeling to eachother.!

But he was in dread as well, Since Jungkook had ultimatum him, regarding his demolition of being a prince, indeed is unmindful if he will actually do it or not, yet he can't let this happen befall, Not at any fetch. His deem leaked out hearing yoongi's dreary voice.! 

Yoongi: Royal Highness don't lay hold of my word's in reversed, But His Emperor had already watched jungkook's face before his face reveal ceremony, I just reap currently, since the Rule of Da-

Before yoongi could conclude his phrase, jimin cut him off arrogantly,  Making yoongi taken aback by his vent.!

Jimin: Do you speculate, i am injudicious, His Majesty.!

Witnessing his puzzled and confounded features, jimin's heart throbs in his chest, since he had never  Rebel with Yoongi, albeit he can't let this betrothal to be revoke, Not because he Love's yoongi.!

No.!

He can't don't want Jungkook to demolish as prince, he is aware how obdurate Jungkook is, if Jimin and Yoongi didn't got betroth he will actually demolish himself.! He don't want it.!